Large 3/4" cutting capacity easily handles thick twigs and branches. In order to start the trimmer, squeeze both the trigger on the front handle and the trigger in the rear handle. The ergonomic design you expect from a Worx tool ensures the weight is evenly distributed between the front and rear handles to make trimming comfortable and easy-to-manage for anyone. *Order early for the holidays! The WORX 56V 24" cordless hedge trimmer features a sleek, durable and powerful design with dual-action cutting, less vibration, blade protection and more! about new products and get seasonal project ideas, subscribe now. 24 in. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. item 2 Worx WG291 56V 24 Inch Lithium Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer with Battery & Charger 2 - Worx WG291 56V 24 Inch Lithium Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer with Battery & Charger. (and other tools) This is the 3rd of the Greenworks 60v tools I have bought this year, needless to say, I am VERY impressed! Pour de plus amples informations, prière de consulter www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. It provides a 3/4-inch cutting capacity and a 24-in dual-action blade for faster and more aggressive cuts, to tackle the thicker and stronger limbs, without having to change equipment. Free shipping. $149.95. Worx takes your safety in mind with each tool we design. (36) 36 product ratings - Black and Decker LHT2436B 40V 24" Cordless Li-Ion Hedge Trimmer - Bare Tool. Was: Previous Price $54.99. Kobalt KHT 240-07 40V Max 24 inch Dual Cordless Hedge Trimmer. Free shipping for many products! $79.99. Very Good. Best Overall: Black + Decker LHT2436 Hedge Trimmer. $40.00. Cutting Dia. The EGO POWER+ Hedge Trimmer has a high-efficiency brushless motor which allows for longer run times and lighter weight. 4Ah battery and … Product Description & Features: Tremendous design, durability and power with sturdy, thick and robust 24″ hardened steel blades – 20% thicker blade than a Toro 20V hedge trimmer; Quick, easy vertical trimming with the 90 Degree rotating handle 40V MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer with (1) 1.5Ah Battery and Charger Included, M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Hedge Trimmer W/ M18 5.0Ah Battery, Flex-Force 24 in. cutting capacity works efficiently. Was: Previous Price $239.99. WHAT IS THE WORX 56V CORDLESS HEDGE TRIMMER’S CUTTING CAPACITY? To prevent accidentally starting the tool and protect against injury, each cordless hedge trimmer includes a 2-stage trigger. The Worx 56V Cordless 24” hedge trimmer only weighs 10.1 lbs with the battery installed! I now have the "self line feeding" 60v weed eater, the 60v blower, and this 60v hedge trimmer. Hedge Trimmer (Tool-Only) $18.95 shipping. Tackle tough trimming jobs with this BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX 24-in lithium hedge trimmer that can help you get the job done fast. If you decide the Worx 56V 24” Cordless Hedge Trimmer isn’t the right tool for you, we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee from date of receipt (less shipping and handling). 24" 40V Cordless Battery Hedge Trimmer is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 31. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Telescoping Pole Hedge Trimmer Kit, 0.5 in. 194 sold. Worx batteries are covered by a 1 Year Limited Consumer Warranty and are not eligible for warranty extension. Large, full wrap front handle designed for easy side and top cutting. Parts subject to normal wear and tear are not covered by the tool’s warranty. Black & Decker Cordless 22 Inch Hedge Trimmer 20 V LHT2220. The best rated cordless hedge trimmers product is the PXC 18-Volt Cordless 18 in. loc_en_US, sid_WG291, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Craftsman V20 Cordless Electric String Trimmer & Edger. When it comes to odd-shaped shrubs or just the desire to have a more comfortable hedge trimmer, then the 24” 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer from Greenworks is your best bet. MY CORDLESS HEDGE TRIMMER WON’T START WHEN I PULL THE TRIGGER. Stamped-hardened, dual-action cutting blades slice through hedges like butter. Greenworks HT40B210 24-Inch 40V Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 2Ah, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included 4.3 out of 5 stars 163. BLACK+DECKER 20-Volt Max 18-in Dual Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer … BLACK+DECKER 40-Volt Max 24-in Dual Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer (Bare Tool Only) Item #699646. Rated 5 out of 5 by Bob0308 from Customers hedges look amazing I bought these today 11-12-2020 and went straight to work with them to trim a customers hedges..