Our open-concept layouts go a long way to ensuring you have all the space you need, especially in the common areas such as the living and dining rooms. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Oops, there was an error sending your message. $199.00 move in special at Waverly Apartments - Houston Waverley, located at 2301 Hayes Road "WESTCHASE" Houston, TX 77007 Telephone (713) 972-0720 Fax (713) 7.. Houston , February 7, 2013 2:10 am,7070 Views Located near Lake Houston. We … h.end=i=function(){s.className=s.className.replace(RegExp(' ? The Houston Texas apartment specials list is completely free to you. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. LEED Certified. Houston apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. 11,457 apartments for rent in Houston, TX. Located south of Houston’s historic Heights neighborhood and just minutes from downtown, you’ll find yourself in the center of almost everything Houston has to offer. Visit our website for more information. I been living here for a year...and all i can say is that I love this place! Unique floor plans with designer features like granite countertops and dark wood-style flooring. Find 23 photos of the 2520 Winrock Blvd #99 apartment on Zillow. ga('create', 'UA-100983561-1', 'auto'); Summervale is located in the heart of Houston, Texas, making it easy to live where you like to work and play. Units include full-size washer and dryer, slab granite counters and microwaves. Welcome to The Crossings at Berkley Square and The Crossings at St. Charles. A comfortable development offering plenty of amenities, these units are pet-friendly and offer dishwashers, walk-in closets, on-site laundry, air conditioning, fireplaces and new ranges in each kitchen. Click Here to Find Your New Home Today! Choose from seven floor plans with one and two bedrooms. Immediate access to I-610. Five innovative floor plans, some with dramatic angled living areas and airy sun rooms, make Heatherwood an inviting place to live. Combine all of this with our professional on-site management and you know you've found your new home. We found 8028 Apartments for rent in Houston, TX. (a[n]=a[n]||[]).hide=h;setTimeout(function(){i();h.end=null},c);h.timeout=c; Parc at South Green is located in beautiful, quiet South Houston with access to everything you need in the city. Wood-style flooring stretches across each room, while nine or 10-foot ceilings soar above you. Property offers a theater room and a lavish pool for relaxation, a fitness center for working out, and a business center for work. A lot has changed since then, but the city’s passion for modes of transportation has not (think NASA and oil tycoons). Find 3030 listings related to Apartments That Have 99 Dollars Move In Specials in Houston on YP.com. See all available apartments for rent at Redstone Vista-$99 1ST MONTH RENT! Located close by Theater District, Houston Zoo, The Galleria and more. })(window,document.documentElement,'async-hide','dataLayer',4000, How does a move in special like $99 to move in work? Make Echelon on 99 your new home. Four Sparkling pools, pet park, play ground and pavilion for parties. ft. apartment is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath unit. Elite 99 West in Katy, Texas, offers brand-new one, two, and three bedroom apartments. Welcome To Summervale Apartments Located in the heart of Houston, TX, with easy access to restaurants, shopping & entertainment. Best and talented security officers are in here for the residents safeties. Just blocks from the Galleria. H... Jersey Village Apartments with Move-in Specials, South Houston Apartments with Move-in Specials, Stafford Apartments with Move-in Specials, Pearland Apartments with Move-in Specials, Missouri City Apartments with Move-in Specials, Atascocita Apartments with Move-in Specials, Pasadena Apartments with Move-in Specials, Deer Park Apartments with Move-in Specials, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. Check for available units at Echelon on 99 apartments in Richmond, TX. //. 2520 Winrock Blvd # 99, Houston, TX 77057 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $985/mo. An excellent location near public transportation and parks. Hammerly Oaks Apartments has everything you need . })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); [CDATA[ Apartment List's personalized search, up-to-date prices, and photos make your apartment search easy. 'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); ga('require', 'GTM-TH4JR83'); Property offers residents, pool, hot tub, clubhouse and internet cafe. Apartment rent in Houston has decreased by -18.8% in the past year. "Clean area, most good residents with visitors parking lots available. Minutes to I-10, Kroger, and trails at Turkey Creek. Just 15 minutes to nearby universities like Rice and University of Houston. Pet-friendly. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 8:30AM - 5:30 PM, * Additional fee for water and trash services not included. High-end homes with engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel appliances, granite slab and marble countertops, designer track and pendant lighting. An elevated array of exceptional amenities and designer interiors gives you the best of everything in a stylish and sophisticated setting. Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Ask about the current apartments with specials this month! The Driscoll at River Oaks, Houston, Texas is ideally located within a short walk to world-class shopping and dining destinations, entertainment venues, pristine parks, and charming nearby neighborhoods. The 815 sq. Smoke-free and wheelchair accessible. [CDATA[ The Redford Apartment Homes offer NEWLY UPGRADED and spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes at a price that can't be beat in South Houston. // Outdoor kitchen and cabana lounges. Start your FREE search for Cheap Apartments today. Elite 99 West is located in Katy, Texas in the 77494 zip code. Apartments are spacious with walk-in closets, fireplaces, and modern kitchens. Baytown rentals are the third least pricey on the list, with a $958 average apartment rate. 99 N Post Oak Ln # 1669906, Houston, TX 77024-7766 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $2,079/mo. 'Houston, Tranquility Base here. On-site resort-style pool, 24-hour fitness center, and game room. Fitness center with spinning room and daily spin class. Resort-style pool with lap lanes, sun shelves. Family and pet friendly, with energy-efficient appliances and large closets. Cheap Fondren Southwest Apartments for rent from $500 in Houston, TX - See official floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Cheap Houston apartments near Fondren Southwest. For renters in search of budget-friendly apartments, Pasadena’s $915 average rent is the cheapest in the Houston area followed by Texas City’s $942 rate. Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments In Houston Stretch out and enjoy apartment living the way it was meant to be experienced. In a chic community near shopping and dining. 100 Best Apartments with move-in specials in Houston, TX Amenities feature central air and heating, balcony or patio, all-electric kitchen, and walk-in closets. ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find your perfect home. Apartment List is here to help! ALEXAN LOWER HEIGHTS offers a decidedly modern and convenient apartment community. The community offers panoramic views of downtown Houston as well as easy access to the huge Buffalo Bayou Park. Browse 99 apartments for rent in Fort Bend Houston Houston, TX. We are conveniently located off 45 near Beltway 8, tucked away in our own exclusive community! Newly remodeled 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments in sought-after Independence Heights area. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Nice staff and great maintenance, and best of all affordable prices!! Having trouble with Craigslist Houston? Expansive pool with lounge chairs on sun shelves. LEED Platinum Certified, with electric car charging stations. We know the best deals on practically every apartment in Houston, Texas. Heatherwood Is One of Houston's Most Affordable and Premier Apartments. All units come with gourmet island kitchens and stainless steel refrigerators, among other features. '+y),'')}; })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-PV9S3X2'); $ 99 move-in. There are no fees and no obligations of any kind. It doesn’t take a regular Space Camp attendee to find a great apartment in Houston, but we hope this guide furnishes some enlightenment for your odyssey. // But everything else is awesome I like it because is really quiet at night and day time ... Really peace full love it ❤❤❤❤ ", "One of the best places around the neighborhood. BBQ and picnic areas. {'GTM-TH4JR83':true}); Minutes from Downtown Houston in a master-planned community. Our sophisticated pet friendly apartments have a distinctly modern style and unbeatable high-class amenities that take apartment living to a whole. See more. Rooftop pool with sundeck and shaded cabanas. in Houston, TX. Residents can option to have private garages and assigned carports. ". Updated interiors with a patio or balcony. Discover a place that caters to your lifestyle at Park Trails. If they tell you it's just the $99, make sure that includes things like your application fee, … Situated in the vibrant and renowned Houston Galleria, Augusta Court Apartments offer pet-friendly, newly renovated spacious 1, & 2 bedroom floorplans with resort-stye amenities. As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Houston, TX is $853 for a studio, $837 for one bedroom, $1,077 for two bedrooms, and $1,545 for three bedrooms. Located in a nostalgic Houston neighborhood, we are conveniently located minutes from schools, shopping, banking, dining, and entertaining. Convenient location near major industry, highways, and various retail businesses. Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Houston apartment renters looking to save. Message *; Yes, I would like to receive communications about Arrive River Oaks services, promotions, and events by: SMS (terms and conditions); By clicking "Contact Me" you are opting in to receive communications from us, including communications about our property or other information we believe may be of interest to you and you confirm it is your own contact information entered above. Rent.com® offers 459 Cheap Apartments for rent in South Houston, TX neighborhoods. Find top apartments with move in special in Houston, TX! Near I-45 and Northline Commons mall. Compare ratings, reviews, 3D floor plans, and high res images. Resident lounge with billiards, shuffleboard, foosball, high-top seating. 75 West. Elite 99 West offers new apartments in Katy, TX near Houston with the finest amenities. ga('send', 'pageview'); Find 32 photos of the 99 N Post Oak Ln #1669906 apartment on Zillow. Happy hunting! Units come with gourmet kitchens, built-in computer desks, and full-size washer/dryers. Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage. NEED APARTMENT? We are situated just north of the Westpark Tollway and east of the Houston Tollway. Welcome to Alta Washington, an urban oasis of brand new apartments for rent in the heart of Houston! new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], has rental units ranging from 718-1033 sq ft starting at $715. Kitchens with granite countertops and whirlpool appliances. Look out for the $ (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': Apartments feature green landscaping, balconies and multiple floor plans with updated kitchens and bathrooms. Just blocks from Rice University. Monthly resident parties highlight a very social and connected community.