We are glad that you enjoyed dining with us!We hope to see you again very soon.Sincerely,Cooper Restaurants. Oysters are ok. Shrimp was good. Dogs should not even be treated that way!! He said both were wonderful. My kids were in town from Texas and wanted some great seafood so we went to Blue Gill's on the Causeway. We should have never stayed out there in heat that long, it literally made me sick. We had made it 10 minutes away to somewhere else before they text us that our table was ready. (4 people each family) , after bout 30 minutes, my husband went in ( only 1 quest per waiting party could go in at a time according to big sign at door. When you combine fresh local seafood, live music, a casual atmosphere and cold beer you get the BLUEGILL, "a Great Local Dive" that has been an authentic piece of Causeway history since 1958. Ultimately the menu is very limited. Kudos to a great staff and we will be sure to come visit you again soon!More, Hi Tracy! They called the family of 4 ahead of us. I love going to Blue gill my two important reasons NO smoking and great live music every night. My husband had the crab cakes one day and the fried alligator another day. Cooper Restaurants. Cooper Restaurants, First thing this restaurant doesn't take reservation so I called in at 520p to their waiting list and arrived within 20 min and then waited 1 hour 10min Purchase. Mac n cheese is not worth getting. At the BLUEGILL we offer more than just a… Bluegill is "the" place to go! Service was a bit slow but otherwise we were very happy with our choice to eat here.More, Hi Pamela! Bluegill Restaurant: Nice Sunday easy lunch - See 424 traveler reviews, 133 candid photos, and great deals for Spanish Fort, AL, at Tripadvisor. We read the menu and reviews online and as promised it was a great place. CooperRestaurants251, Owner at Bluegill Restaurant, responded to this review, CooperRestaurants251, Marketing at Bluegill Restaurant, responded to this review, Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore. The Flaming Oysters are Amazing (with a capital A). Good service. It is feedback such as yours that helps our team improve. Maybe people just go for the oysters and beer. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Slightly confused the order. The flaming oysters were delicious! We had been sitting in the heat for 40 to 45 minutes at this point, we left. The other couple got called , their total wait may have been 15 minutes. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Add Review. Some of the most beautiful sunsets as well! And my poor husband was trying to take me there as a treat, well, they totally ruined that and the day! Excellent food, eclectic decor and the best staff you could ask for. we had a great table right next to the water. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The food was hot. View the menu for Blue Gill's Bait Shop and restaurants in Hernando, FL. We really enjoy sitting outside and listening to live music by local artists. At the BLUEGILL we offer more than just a commitment to fresh traditional seafood in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Kinda dirty. I don’t understand the bad reviews about this place! Musician? Our goal is to create a … Are you sure you want to delete this question? BLUEGILL Restaurant – 3775 Battleship Pkwy, Spanish Fort, AL, US 36527 – rated 4.5 based on 497 reviews "We love eating at the Bluegill! In season, … Search thousands of reviews and guides and never have a mediocre meal again. Open Tuesday - Sunday 11 a.m. — 10 p.m. (251) 625-1998. Service was great, food was even better. We hope to see you again very soon. Delivery & Pickup Options - 228 reviews of BLUEGILL Restaurant "Blue Gill is the best seafood joint on the Causeway. At the BLUEGILL we offer more than just a commitment to fresh traditional seafood in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. of parties I assume, they were carrying gift bags. Not the very best seafood I've had but it was still very good. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bluegill Restaurant locations in Daphne, AL. Hotels near 5 Rivers - Alabama's Delta Resource Center, Hotels near Town Center Park at Spanish Fort Town Center, Hotels near (PNS) Pensacola Regional Airport, Hotels near (MOB) Mobile Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Spanish Fort, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Spanish Fort, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Spanish Fort, Restaurants for Group Dining in Spanish Fort. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. 3775 Battleship Parkway Spanish Fort, Alabama. 6 menu pages, ⭐ 1734 reviews, 1 photo - BLUEGILL Restaurant menu in Spanish Fort. Our goal is to create a … At the BLUEGILL we offer more than just a… Thank you for the 5-Star rating of our restaurant! We stopped by here for lunch and we were glad that we did because everything we ordered were delicious. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? At the BLUEGILL we offer more than just a commitment to fresh traditional seafood in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. Click for booking information. great drink selection. Sincerely, It is an icon with title Direction Line. Considering the excellent choices in the area, I won't go back. Bluegill Restaurant: Great atmosphere - See 421 traveler reviews, 131 candid photos, and great deals for Spanish Fort, AL, at Tripadvisor. We wont even gather at church and they are still doing drive thru showers in our community because of covid. Last night at my table we had peel and eat shrimp, seafood platter, fried shrimp, and an oyster po boy. It is an icon with title Star Empty. more. Serves Sandwich, Seafood, Southern. At the BLUEGILL we offer more than just a commitment to fresh traditional seafood in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. Blue Gill Restaurant has an average price range between $4.00 and $20.00 per person. Cooper Restaurants. We had made it 10 minutes away to somewhere else before they text us that our table was ready. Love the staff and the food. Photos of BLUEGILL Restaurant, Spanish Fort, Mobile Bay. Manager came by my table and ask...if I needed anything. "But I don't like oysters" you might ge thinking- you'll like these oysters. (about 30) . We truly appreciate your candid feedback. In 1997, Cooper/T.Smith acquired the Ruth’s Chris Steak House franchise in Mobile, Alabama, and subsequently went on to open Felix’s Fish Camp Grill. Dang, Mr. Cooper, it is amazing! The Bluegill Grill is our seasonal restaurant located within Holiday Landing. Get quick answers from Bluegill Restaurant staff and past visitors. Loved this place. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Bluegill Restaurant. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for The BLUEGILL Restaurant. Will return. We wont even gather at church and they are still doing drive thru showers in our community because of covid. REVIEWS. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Sincerely, Cooper Restaurants, My husband and I ate here twice on a recent trip to Mobile. Not alot of selection. if I needed anything. Direction. Dear Guest,On behalf of the Felix’s team, I thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent experience at our restaurant. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Sincerely, Our goal is to create a … Cooper Restaurants. Soo Awful!!! We told them off. Food was not prepared well. Cooper Restaurants, I had raw oysters and lunch shrimp special . Click for booking information. Reviews from Bluegill employees about Bluegill culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Our goal is to create a … BLUEGILL Restaurant, Spanish Fort, AL. The only slight negatives were that the flaming oysters were very salty. Bluegill Restaurant, Spanish Fort: See 424 unbiased reviews of Bluegill Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 45 restaurants in Spanish Fort. We had the crab claws two ways, grilled oysters, roast beef poboy with sinus. BLUEGILL Restaurant Pictures, BLUEGILL Restaurant Photos. Hi Lynn! ” in 26 reviews “ Classic southern/coastal seafood. Service was a bit slow but otherwise we were very happy with our choice to eat here. Reserve a table at Bluegill Restaurant, Spanish Fort on Tripadvisor: See 424 unbiased reviews of Bluegill Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 45 restaurants … One lesson learned is to not eat a hamburger at a seafood restaurant. We hope to see you again very soon. We ordered the fried crab claws, pork rinds, corn and crab chowder, flaming oysters, raw oysters and to top it all off, key lime pie. BLUEGILL Restaurant Spanish Fort Menu - View the Menu for BLUEGILL Restaurant Mobile Bay on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, BLUEGILL Restaurant menu and prices. Musician? Sincerely, I ordered the Ahi Tuna Appetizer on the suggestion of the bartender. I think unless you are a huge oyster fan, you are kind of out of luck. The other couple got called , their total wait may have been 15 minutes.