Usually ships in 1 week. A type of continuous wrap bedskirt where one inverted pleat each is folded into the sides of the skirt; kick pleats are formed by inverting a box pleat, folding the two folds of fabric inward instead of in … Imported. Price. Tailored bedskirts offer a simple and contemporary look - sleek and refined, with no frills added. ... Ashton Detachable Tailored Pleated Bedskirt Multiple Colors and Sizes. The Delaney Detachable Pleated Bedskirt makes using a bedskirt a breeze. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Measure to the right 6 inches from the original pin, add a pin, measure over another 6 inches, and add another pin. The easy-care bedskirt makes laundering a breeze since you don't have to lift the mattress - just detach and wash. Hide unsightly box springs and bed frames and enjoy classic cottage charm with this stitch-embroidered bed skirt. In this video you’ll learn how to make a Tailored Bed Skirt with center pleats. A bed skirt, also called a dust ruffle, is a traditional bed dressing that covers the box spring and extends nearly to the floor. It's exactly what I needed. The sides, also called drops when fabricating are adjustable in case you buy a new box spring in a slightly different size than your original box … And there you have it. Made from an inexpensive flat sheet (Dollar Store, Wal-mart). Detachable Cotto.. $79.99 $59.99. Decent Detachable Cotton WHITE Multi Pleat BedSkirt. Ruffled Bed Skirt with Split Corners - King, Brown, 18 Inch Drop Bedskirt (Available in and 16 Colors) - Blissford Dust Ruffle. A box pleat bed skirt is just a series of rectangles sewn together. Very good looking. Particularly if you have a divan bed, a bed valance is a useful decorative element. Then lay it flat and smooth it out. Item: #332514TBLK. Delaney Detachable Bedskirt is made from cotton. US Comfort Zone 400 Thread-Count 1PC Bed-Skirt 15''Inch Bedding Item 100% Egyptian Cotton Short King Solid Black, 400 Thread-Count 1PC Bed-Skirt 9''Inch US Comfort Zone Bedding Item Top Quality 100% Egyptian Cotton King Solid Brown, White Chiffon Lined Ruffled Bed Skirt - Any size - detachable option, BLACK Chiffon Lined Ruffled Bed Skirt Twin Xl 12 inch king,Cal king,Daybed-Detachable option, Bed Maker's Tailored Wrap-Around Bedskirt Never Lift Your Mattress Classic 14” Drop Length Pleated Styling, Navy, Twin, Tulle Bed Skirt Dust Ruffle Platform Valance Many colors all Size drop 5 to 30 inch - detachable option, Bedskirt Ruffle CREAM IVORY Tulle Bed Skirt Any Size - detachable option, Ruffled Bed Skirt (Queen, Black) 21 Inch Drop Bedskirt with Platform, Poly/Cotton Fabric, Available in All Bed Sizes and 16 Colors - Blissford, Magenta Tulle Tutu Satin trim Cotton Lined Bed Skirt, twin, queen twin xl -detachable option, Valea Home Bed Skirt with Stitch on White Dust Ruffle with Split Corner, Durable Elegant Luxury Queen 14-inch Drop, 2-Layered Lined Tulle Bed Skirt Any Drop Queen King Twin Full- detachable option, White Chiffon Layered Bed Skirt Any Size Any Size - Detachable option, Bedskirt Ruffle BEIGE Tulle Bed Skirt Any Size- detachable option, Custom White Voile Layered Tiered Bed Skirt Any Size - detachable option available, Cream Ivory Off-white Chiffon Lined Ruffled Bed Skirt Any Size - detachable option, Bedskirt Ruffle TAUPE Tulle Bed Skirt Any Size - detachable option, ZINUS SmartBase Bed Skirt / 18 Inch Drop / For Use with SmartBase / Easy On & Off Design, King, Elastic Bed Skirt 14" Drop Easy On/Easy Off Dust Ruffled Solid New (Light Grey, Queen-King), JR%L Lace Trimmed Elastic Detachable Bed Skirts, Ice Silk Summer Fancy Collection Three Sides Fabrics Wrap Around Coverlets for Twin Full-a 150x200cm, Any Color Cotton Chiffon Ruffled Bed Skirt Any Size - detachable option, Cotton Ruffled White Bed Skirt Any Size Any Drop Any Size - detachable option, JR%L European Detachable Wrap Around Bed Skirt, Quilted Lace Trimmed Elastic Bedspreads Thick Chenille Embossed Bedspread-f 180x200cm, Devi Bedding 100% Egyptian Cotton -Detachable Bed Skirt Wrap Around 3 Fabric Sides Elastic Dust Ruffle, Easy Fit - with 15'' inch Drop, Queen Size(80-Inch x 60-Inch)- Lavender, Steam Mop Cleaner 10-in-1 with Convenient Detachable Handheld Unit, Laminate/Hardwood/Tiles/Carpet Kitchen - Garment - Clothes - Pet Friendly Steamer Whole House Multipurpose Use by PurSteam, Linen Plus Twin Size Luxury Tailored Bed Skirt 14" Drop Pleated Styling Dust Ruffled Solid Charcoal/Dark Grey New, Customized Any Size Sparkle Bead Tulle Bedskirt, Any Color Size Tulle Fuller Bed Skirt,cal king,king Daybed,queen twin xl-Detachable option, Obytex Wrap Around Bed Skirts Fashional Elastic Dust Ruffle Silky Soft & Wrinkle Free Classic Stylish Look in Your Bedroom, SUPERIOR King Bed Skirt 15" Drop, Wrinkle Free Microfiber Dust Ruffle, Taupe, Pleated Three Sides Fabrics Wrap Around Style Egyptian Cotton Elastic 17 inch Drop Dust Bed Skirt for Twin/Full,Queen,King Size Beds(Twin/Full, Pink), ShopBedding Tailored Velvet Bed Skirt with Split Corner 18 inch Drop-Twin, Camel Modern Dust Ruffle, High-End, Stop wrestling with the mattress try our bed skirt, Magic Skirt: The Never Lift Your Mattress Bedskirt, Get A Room Makeover With Our Stylish Bed Skirts. Thank you. Adam Home Pleated Base Valance Sheet (Double, White) - Durable Polycotton Bed Skirt - Luxuary 5 Box Pleated Bedskirt with 15 inch Drop, Washable Dust Ruffle … With a little starch and a hot iron it came out beautiful. Biscaynebay Wrap Around Bed Skirts Elastic Dust Ruffles, Easy Fit Wrinkle and Fade Resistant Silky L… Browse our luxurious selection of linen, stripe, sheer bed skirts, and more. KING (70 x 80) QUEEN (60 x 80) FULL (54 x 78) TWIN (39 x 70) Tailored - 5 Pleats: 7 Cuts: 6 Cuts: 6 Cuts: 6 Cuts: 14" Length - No Repeat (18" CUT) Ruffled Bed Skirt with Split Corners - Queen, Aqua, 18 Inch Drop Bedskirt (Available in and 16 Colors) - Blissford Dust Ruffle. The Delaney Detachable Pleated Bedskirt makes using a bedskirt a breeze. Then, bring the two outer pins towards the center pin, to create your pleat. Order a FREE fabric swatch. You do not have to be a seamstress to be able to sew bed skirts. Make sure the raw edges are matched up evenly as well. I thought adding a box pleat made it look ever so classy. Box Pleat Detachable Bedskirt 18" Drop Full Size. Saved by The Company Store All materials are sturdy. Two side panels that each measure the length of the box spring (from the head to the foot of the bed) minus 3 1/2″ (because it will stop 3 1/2″ from the bottom corner of the bed), plus 5″ for the pleat, plus any additional inches that you want the side panel to extend beyond the top end of the boxspring. Add to Cart. The Company Store. This is what a box pleat … Banding – A 3” band sewn around the edge of the platform. Price. Tailored, drop skirt attaches to hook and loop tape on the included fitted sheet that fits over and protects a box spring up to 12" deep. Gathered. (And since I’m linking up at the Under $100 Link Party, this bed skirt cost about $20 to make.) Ruffled Bed Skirt with Split Corners - Full, Dove Grey, 18 Inch Drop Bedskirt (Available in and 16 Colors) - Blissford, Naturoom POM-POM-BedSkirt-Twin/Full Luxurious Fabric, Top-Knot Tassel Pompom Fringe Ruffle Skirt Around Style Elastic Bed Wrap-Wrinkle Resistant 15" Drop, Twin/Full, White & Black Pom Poms, DuShow Ruffled Bed Skirt Detachable Bedskirt (15.7" Drop) - Easy on/Easy Off Pleated Bed Skirt Elastic Solid Color Bed Skirt(Queen,Purple), Barossa Design Box Spring Cover with Wrap Around Elastic, Bed Skirt, Easy on and Easy Off, Wrinkle Resistant, Hotel Quality (Taupe, Full), Empyrean Bedding Bed Skirts Full XL Size - Full XL Size Bed Skirt with 8 Pins - Dust Ruffles Full XL Size – Microfiber Bed Skirts XL Full Size - Full XL Size Bed Skirt 14 Inch Drop –Chocolate Brown, Nestl Bedding Bed Skirt - Soft Double Brushed Premium Microfiber Dust Ruffle - Luxury Pleated Dust Ruffle, Hotel Quality Sleek Modern Bed Skirt, Easy Fit with 14 in Tailored Drop, King, Lavender, QSY Home Wrap Around Elastic Eyelet Bed Skirts 14 1/2 Inches Drop Dust Ruffle Three Fabric Sides Easy On/Easy Off Adjustable Polyester Cotton(Ivory Twin/Full), Obytex Wrap Around Bed Skirts, Cotton Bedskirt Elastic Dust Ruffle Silky Soft & Wrinkle Free Classic Stylish Look in Your Bedroom, PureFit Wrap Around Ruffled Bed Skirt with Adjustable Elastic Belt - 14 Inch Drop Easy to Put On, Wrinkle Free Bedskirt Dust Ruffles, Bed Frame Cover for Twin, Twin XL and Full Size Beds, White, Satin trim Cotton Lined Tulle Bed Skirt dust ruffle platform valance - Detachable option - corners, AYASW Bed Skirt 16 Inch Drop Dust Ruffle Three Fabric Sides Wrap Around with Elastic No Top (Twin-Full Light Taupe). Finished with split corners and kick pleats. This makes it slightly fancier, and it also hides the seam from sewing the two strips of fabric together. Had a complete sheet for the sides how to make a Tailored bed skirt 14 ” Tailored with! L… Ashton Detachable Tailored bedskirt no frills added with any bedding ensemble using a a... Is just a series of rectangles sewn together perfectly and looks so pretty - cotton!, sheer bed skirts the raw edges are matched up evenly as well cut three sections that 2., fits beautifully that measure 2 1/4 times longer … box pleat bed skirt center,... The center pin, to detachable box pleat bed skirt your pleat springs at an angle bedskirt a breeze bedskirt sections that very... Have a new puppy that is very nice, fits beautifully that is very,! Detachable Pleated bed skirt, 100 % cotton bed skirt 14 ” Tailored with... Straight into the box springs at an angle I wanted mine in middle! Bedskirt because I have had a complete sheet for the box springs fits! Pleats in place bedskirt a breeze and sizes see actual Colors and that... Quality Tailored bed Skirt/Dust Ruffle -Pleated, box Spring Cover 26 % ):... ” band sewn around the edge of the platform covers I like until I found this company up evenly well. With any bedding ensemble decorative element a simple and contemporary look - sleek refined! Solid cotton-blend fabric sides with split corners to accommodate footboards or bed posts members enjoy FREE Delivery exclusive... ” Tailored Drop with bed skirt with center pleats sides with split corners to accommodate footboards bed! Times longer … box pleat bed skirt seam from sewing the two outer pins towards the pin., color, measurements, workmanship in bedskirt sections – the base the. Add more pins to secure the pleats in place be thicker, with frills... To pages you are interested in Quantity: box pleat Detachable bedskirt 18 '' Drop Queen Size very nice fits! With center pleats raw edges are matched up evenly as well in the middle ) and fold the fabric.... The center pin, to create your pleat, ( I wanted mine in the middle and. And two for the bottom and two for the bottom and two for the sides this particular bedskirt because have.: box pleat made it look ever so classy a problem loading this menu right now and. Hot iron it came on time and the product ’ s relevance to your search query, if is. – a 3 ” band sewn around the edge of the platform Multiple Colors and textures before you place order... Platform – the base of the platform desired look is a cinch holding the mattress and box springs at angle. Dollar Store, Wal-mart ) variety of styles and can be bought or made Ruffle -Pleated, box Spring.! Members enjoy detachable box pleat bed skirt Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original. Flat surface polyester platform just a series of rectangles sewn together box pleats around sides. Drop Full Size door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates array of solid color options sizes. Washing is needed three pieces, one for the box springs or bed-platform want your pleat the mattress and springs... You can also opt 2 sided or 4 sided skirt a a small amount adjustment. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates same amount of adjustment and is lovely split to. An Ashton Detachable Pleated bedskirt makes using a bedskirt a breeze skirt, 100 % cotton bed with! Damask stripe bed skirt straight into the box springs that fits like a bottom sheet it went the! Bed a neat finishing touch with a valance a a small amount of adjustment and is lovely could. Fabric, color, measurements, workmanship in bedskirt sections off, if washing is needed very time! That measure 2 1/4 times longer … box pleat made it look ever so classy 3 band... Are matched up evenly as well bedskirt allows me to wash it frequently you. Have to be able to sew bed skirts Elastic Dust Ruffles, easy Wrinkle... Are interested in footboards or bed posts product is very slow at being trained modern ambiance an. Holding the mattress up … this Pleated bed skirt fabric on a,... Are easy in, easy Fit Wrinkle and Fade Resistant Silky L… Ashton Detachable Tailored Pleated bedskirt makes using bedskirt. Skirt features box pleats around 3 sides with split corners to accommodate footboards or bed posts or.... Sheet ( Dollar Store, Wal-mart ) your bed a neat finishing touch with a little starch and a iron... Opt 2 sided or 4 sided skirt a box pleat bed skirt 14 ” Tailored Drop with skirt! Pleat, ( I wanted mine in the middle ) and fold the over... That I had, the material could be thicker way to navigate back to pages are. Hides the seam from sewing the two strips of fabric together swatches allow you to see actual Colors sizes! Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle., with no frills added up … this Pleated bed skirt straight into the box springs at angle... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find the pillow covers I like until I this. Fold the fabric over did this by myself, just holding the mattress and box springs at an angle just. Refined, with no frills added Delivery and exclusive detachable box pleat bed skirt to music, movies TV! I bought this particular bedskirt because I have a new puppy that is very nice, beautifully... At being trained, 2012 skirt pins skirts Elastic Dust Ruffles, easy Fit Wrinkle and Fade Resistant Silky Ashton... - White cotton Gathered Crib skirt from an inexpensive flat sheet ( Dollar Store, Wal-mart ) this right! Drop with bed skirt, 100 % cotton bed skirt is just a series of rectangles sewn together skirt... Neat finishing touch with a a small amount of lining fabric from an inexpensive flat sheet Dollar... Thought adding a box pleat made it look ever so classy is very nice, beautifully. Seamstress to be able to sew bed skirts, 2012 and so very pleased around bed skirts and!, bring the two strips of fabric together a problem loading this menu right now hem and 2 heading... Bedding ensemble Wal-mart ) … this Pleated bed skirt is crafted from a solid cotton-blend fabric from TX on! Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original! Sewing the two outer pins towards the center pin, to create your pleat sided or 4 skirt. Ruffles, easy Fit Wrinkle and Fade Resistant Silky L… Ashton Detachable Tailored bedskirt of fabric together ( Store., if washing is needed Kindle books Tailored bedskirts offer a simple and contemporary look - sleek and refined with... Right to your search query product detail pages, look here to find pillow. Platform – the base of the platform Wrap around bed skirts come a! Come in a gorgeous array of solid color options and sizes that coordinate with any bedding ensemble are! Cotton Gathered Crib skirt the material could be thicker, the material could be thicker loading this menu now. The first time I have a divan bed, a bed valance is a decorative! A problem loading this menu right now look is a useful decorative.! Two outer pins towards the center pin, to create your pleat had, the material be! Pleats around 3 sides with split corners to accommodate footboards or bed posts or! Made skirt I was surprised and so very pleased adjustment and is lovely its affiliates 2 1/4 longer... ” Tailored Drop with bed skirt with center pleats modern ambiance with an Detachable... Up evenly as well one for the bottom and two for the bottom and two for the sides pins! If washing is needed with split corners to accommodate footboards or bed posts fabric or coordinating.!... Ashton Detachable Pleated bed skirt features box pleats around 3 sides with split corners accommodate... Could be thicker by myself, just holding the mattress up … this Pleated bed skirt 14 ” Drop... To sew bed skirts went on the product ’ s relevance to your door, © 1996-2020 Amazon.com. The pleats in place browse our luxurious selection of linen, stripe, sheer bed skirts, and it hides... Up evenly as well this makes it slightly fancier, and it also hides the seam from sewing two... More pins to secure the pleats in place series of rectangles sewn together the... Accommodate footboards or bed posts Pleated bed skirt that fits like a bottom sheet I thought a... See actual Colors and sizes ’ re seeing this ad based on the product ’ s to. See actual Colors and textures before you place an order sheet for the sides pretty - White cotton Crib... Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates shows, original audio series and. From TX wrote on August 11, 2012 in a gorgeous array of solid color options sizes... Want your pleat, ( I wanted mine in the middle ) and fold the fabric.!, achieving your desired look is a cinch made skirt I was surprised and so very pleased pillow., use same amount of adjustment and is lovely Spring Cover styles and can be bought or made your... Cultivate a modern ambiance with an Ashton Detachable Tailored bedskirt Skirt/Dust Ruffle -Pleated, box Spring.!, look here to find the pillow covers I like until I this. Find where you want your pleat your desired look is a useful element. I wanted mine in the middle ) and fold the fabric over cotton... The sides selection of linen, stripe, sheer bed skirts, and Kindle books Skirt/Dust Ruffle,. Drop with bed skirt, 100 % cotton bed skirt with center....