Taiwan Happy tourism starts from Trip. Kaohsiung Harbor is known as the love pier and, to be honest, it is the perfect venue for a first date. There are cafés and bars with outdoor seating and plenty of places for couples to take a walk along the river. Enjoy the beautiful scenery while enjoying the "Consul's Lady Afternoon Tea". The MRT opened in 2008 and the Circular light rail in 2015. Yandex Apps. The building is the second tallest skyscraper in Taiwan. Visitors can take the transportation to Kaohsiung's Ruifeng Night Market, Qijin Scenic Area, Lotus Pond, Dream Times Shopping Center and other attractions. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Best place to relax and enjoy with friends. The high-speed rail station is flat, with three island-style platforms, two island-style platforms at the station, and the underground station at the Kaohsiung MRT line. Xizi Bay Scenic Area is situated on the west side of Kaohsiung City, about a 20 minute drive from the city center and next to Kaohsiung Harbor. The best way to get around Cijin is by hiring some golf carts or bikes which you can do as soon as you get off, or you can walk like me but be warned this slice of an island is bigger than it seems. Here are the best places to visit in Kaohsiung, including: Liuhe Night Market,The Dome of Light,The British Consulate at Takao. I’ve stayed here twice. Note that when you see the queue, the longest queue on the left is for the Bao Dumplings, if you do not want one of these there is a smaller queue on the left that takes you past this where you can get other breakfast items. Check out Changi Private Airport Transfers here! Agoda.com has secured the lowest rates at hotels near many other Train, Metro and Bus Stations. #happynewyear, Enjoying our evening stroll in #sunset at #kaohsiung harbor with walking paths, beautiful arch pedestrian bridge crossing and eating at one's of restaurants along its banks The two art districts, similar to Beijing's 798, include railway culture, sculpture culture, and wall culture. Privacy Policy. Kaohsiung, Taiwan's second biggest city, is a fascinating mishmash of Buddhist ethics, outlandish nature and surprising art. You can’t book trains in Taiwan using the Taiwan Train System but you can book them on 12GO Asia. The skyscrapers in the city center are reaching higher and higher and more and more people are discovering the historical and cultural You’ll need an EasyCard to use the metro and this works on all transport around Taiwan. When planning a trip to Taiwan, there are often symptoms of difficult choices. HSR: The fastest way is to take the High Rapid Train HSR. It's known for its long stretch of black sand beach, beautiful sculpture, windmills and best seafood in town. High-speed rail (HSR) connects Kaohsiung to all the major cities in Taiwan including Taichung, Tainan, and Taipei. There is a plan to extend the line north to Hunei District … Related Post: Best Night Markets in Kaohsiung! There’s the MRT, and there’s the KRT. It has a price of 250 TWD, and it is valid for two days from the moment of its purchase. Construction of the MRT started in October 2001. A lot of monkeys roving around you must be careful. The building is the second tallest skyscraper in Taiwan. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in November. Kaohsiung City View from 85 Sky Tower (Image Credit: Kuriko Wong) 85 Sky Tower (book hotel here) is an iconic landmark and hotel with an observatory. The MRT and local TRA trains also connect at the High Speed Rail station. Pier 2 Art center. Read it here! Head up to Cijin Fort and Cijin Lighthouse for a awesome view over the Kaohsiung city and if you like to get a good Instagram photo, go to the Rainbow church! Get a free quote here while you’re thinking about it: I think this is the best night market in Kaohsiung because it’s full of food but best of all I like its layout in a car park and that it’s off the street. Kaohsiung also offers scenic mountains, ocean views, and rivers, as well as port, cultural, and historic attractions. Pier-2 Art Center has a few stations along the light rail line, and a short stroll from the MRT statiion. #seaside Kenting National Park is in the very south of Taiwan. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), how to get to Fo Guang Shan Monastery from Kaohsiung in this post. Kaohsiung Metro Kaohsiung International Airport Station Exit 2 leads to the Domestic Terminal, Exit 6 leads to International Terminal, there are four other Exits situated in the area of the airport car park.。 System operates between 05:55 - 00:00. The trains run with a good frequency. As opposed to the MRT in Taipei, it is much less complex. System operates between 05:55 - 00:00. Kaohsiung Mass Rapid Transit Map. Top 10 Kaohsiung Attractions The Old British Consulate. You can also get a high-speed train from Taichung and Tainan or the local train if you want to save money and have more time. It’s very easy to get to and from Kaohsiung City to Kaohsiung Airport in 15 minutes on the Metro (it’s the fastest I’ve never got to an Airport I think!). Check out train times and book trains to Kaohsiung here! Learn how to create your own. There are only two lines — Orange and Red lines — with one transfer station. It started in 2014 as a hobby but after quitting her job and life in London in the Summer of 2018, Ellie now blogs and travels full time, and as of 2019 she has started running group tours through her company Always Adventure Tours. Visitors to the city can experience the beauty of nature and savor fine cuisine, or head to the nearby Hakka village of Meinong to experience traditional oil paper umbrella art. #inspiration Come to Kaohsiung, enjoy these top 6 hot destinations and feel the “Port of Romance”! Location: No.1, Tzu-Chiang 3rd Road, Kaohsiung [Open Google Map] From Taipei to Kaohsiung it only takes about one and a half hours. Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Kaohsiung, Taiwan on Tripadvisor: See 24,251 traveller reviews and photos of Kaohsiung tourist attractions. #park See on map. It’s called hidden beach because entrance is hard to find and you need to do a small hike before you reach the place. The 3 Best Night Markets in Kaohsiung you Must Visit! Ellie Quinn is the blogger and travel addict behind The Wandering Quinn. Kaohsiung Mass Rapid Transit Map. I found Taichung and Tainan quite hard and time-consuming because of their lack of metro but it’s very easy in Kaohsiung and Uber is reliable here too from my experience so keep this in mind when planning your Kaohsiung itinerary. If you want to stay in a hotel in Kaohsiung here are highly rated hotels for great prices: Or, search for more hostels and hotels in Kaohsiung here! Walk to B1 level where the Dome of Light is located. 48 Hours Kaohsiung MRT Ticket: It allows you to travel unlimitedly for 48 hours on the metro´s system. You can also choose to take in the colorful sights the Dome of Light, located in the Formosa Boulevard MRT Station. Ltd. All rights reserved. Kaohsiung is the second largest city of Taiwan and has both an extraordinary history and a vibrant future. After many backpacking adventures around the world plus living in Australia & London, in the summer of 2018 I quit my job to travel and blog full time! The special in app is that app has Taipei and Kaohsiung MRT and Taoyuan Airport MRT + Keelung + Taoyuan + Taichung + Hsinchu's major city travel play maps + Taiwan unique 14 treasure maps + Taiwan impression maps + Taiwan season event maps, and 3 Special mysterious map that specially designed by the author of the app. The MRT opened in 2008 and the Circular light rail in 2015. Location: No.1, Tzu-Chiang 3rd Road, Kaohsiung [Open Google Map] My recommendation is to plan your Kaohsiung itinerary for 2 or 3 days in Kaohsiung! #cruise There are so many places to travel in Taiwan. From fishing village to port city, to a now an up and coming tourist destination, Kaohsiung in Southern Taiwan is full of history, tasty food and friendly people! Visitors can take the transportation to Kaohsiung's Ruifeng Night Market, Qijin Scenic Area, Lotus Pond, Dream Times Shopping Center and other attractions. The HSR station in Kaohsiung is called “Zuoying” and is located here on the map of Kaohsiung. You can’t book trains online via Taiwan’s train system but you can book them online using 12GO Asia, the top transport booking platform in Asia. She has been travelling on-off since 2010 visiting 60+ Countries. Open map. I really love this city and I do think it’s underrated but Kaohsiung in Taiwan is not huge, many of the popular things to do in Kaohsiung can be seen in just a few days and there are plenty of other amazing places to see in Taiwan, so in my opinion 5 days in Kaohsiung isn’t needed for example! Now I’m here to provide you with all my best travel tips and advice so you get the most out of a destination and your trip! Ruifeng Night Market. Kaohsiung (pop. Download the full size map. Kaohsiung Metro has Kaohsiung International Airport Station; we recommend it to people who are traveling in and out of the country by plane. Other attractions found in Kaohsiung include Love River, 85 Sky Tower, the incredible Formosa Boulevard MRT station, and the Old British Consulate. Terms; This map was created by a user. System was opened in September, 2008. Kaohsiung Mass Rapid Transit. I recommended Xiziwan Scenic Area, Cijin Island, Fo Guang Shan, Port of Kaohsiung, Chengcing Lake. Kaohsiung City View from 85 Sky Tower (Image Credit: Kuriko Wong) 85 Sky Tower (book hotel here) is an iconic landmark and hotel with an observatory. If you want to go hiking in Kaohsiung there are a few places you can visit like Shoushan National Park, Guanyinshan Trail and Dayuan Mountain. ... / Natural attractions in Kaohsiung. Kaohsiung Rapid Transit System is a rapid transit system serving the city of Kaohsiung, Taiwan. All of these lines offer a journey with a total railway length of 47.3 kilometers, which are distributed so that they can currently attend 45 stations. 3. 2. See on map. Don’t expect it to be as grand as the Fo Guang Shan Buddha Museum though. See map. On a map of Kaohsiung, the Fo Guang Shan Monastery looks far away from the city, and it is, but getting from Kaohsiung to Fo Guang Shan is actually pretty easy as you have to get the MRT to Zuoying Station which is also Kaohsiung’s High-Speed Rail Station and then catch a bus outside the station so it should be on your Kaohsiung itinerary! It covers the area of around 660 square meter with 30 meter in diameter, this piece of art is made of more than 4500glass panels which different themes: Water, Earth, Light and Fire. Shared with you. See the best attraction in Kaohsiung Printable Tourist Map. If you’re in a rush, skip the Bao and you should be served quicker. Kaohsiung is famous for popular attractions like Kaohsiung Arena MRT Station. Lotus Pond is one of the top attractions in Kaohsiung and I recommend you visit this temple complex as many temples are concentrated here. Construction of the MRT started in October 2001. TravelKing Tourguide has maps and attractions of Taiwan & major tourist cities of the world including China, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, Bangkok, Phuket & more. If walking just doesn’t do it for you, then you can take a cruise on one of the many riverboats moored by the docks. The hotel’s 75th floor is an observation deck with Kaohsiung’s city view. Liuhe Tourist Night Market and Kaisyuan Night Market are favorites of Taiwanese snack lovers, while Dream Mall can satisfy any shopping desire. Get the free printable map of Kaohsiung Printable Tourist Map or create your own tourist map. I also run organised group tours which you can join! The Unlimited MRT Pass is a must-have if you are travelling in Kaohsiung! The sandy beach of Xiziwan Beach is gentle, which is a good place to play in the water in summer. The special in app is that app has Taipei and Kaohsiung MRT and Taoyuan Airport MRT + Keelung + Taoyuan + Taichung + Hsinchu's major city travel play maps + Taiwan unique 14 treasure maps + Taiwan impression maps + Taiwan season event maps, and 3 Special mysterious map that specially designed by the author of the app. To SEE Kaohsiung, have a watch of my YouTube video here! It can be pretty stressful ordering food here but it’s all part of the experience! It’s a popular day trip destination and visitors should consider bicycle rental for visit and enjoy the sea breeze. Xing Long Ju is the place to head to and the nearest MTR station for Xing Long Ju is City Council Station and then it’s a short walk away. Kaohsiung also offers scenic mountains, ocean views, and rivers, as well as port, cultural, and historic attractions. I’ve really enjoyed both my stays at Flyinn Hostel! If you have any spare time in your Kaohsiung itinerary, or want to spend your third day in the city, you could join walking tour, Like it Formosa offer 2 free walking tours in Kaohsiung. Download the full size map. Metro (or MRT) Kaohsiung’s MRT system is pretty new. #kaohsiung #taiwan #dragontigerpagoda #cijjn #island #harbour #nightmarket #siziwan #bananapier #edaworld #avenueofstars #outlet To get $30.00 off your Airbnb stay(which is one night’s free accommodation in Taiwan! Dome of Light. A typical breakfast in Taiwan is breakfast soup, omelette, fried breadsticks, bao, dumplings and soybean milk, all of which you can get in Xing Long Ju. Liuhe Night Market is a lively place with a lot of fresh seafoods around to order. From Pier 2 Arts Centre Kaohsiung walk towards Gushan Ferry Pier which is close by to take the ferry over to Cijin Island. Kaohsiung Rapid Transit System is a rapid transit system serving the city of Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Ruifeng is my favourite Kaohsiung Night Market! Visit the original British dog consulate when visiting Kaohsiung. The monastery has the largest bronze seated Buddha in East Asia! You’ll need an EasyCard to get around on transport in Taiwan anyway and at the same time you can get a Taiwan Sim Card with 4G and pick them up at Taoyuan Airport when you land. All of them are good to go to, in my opinion, Rufieng Night Market is the best night market in Kaohsiung but you should wait and go there the next day as it fits in better with the 2 days Kaohsiung itinerary due to its location. Young Artists Must-Go 8 selected gathering places for young artists, revealing the different charm of Kaohsiung, Eating well in Kaohsiung: These 8 culinary spots are worth a meal, Weather Forecast and Travel Tips for Kaohsiung, Dec 2, 2020 Kaohsiung Weather:Overcast, Northeasterly Wind:0-10 kph, Humidity:68%, Sunrise/Sunset:06:23/17:13, Kaohsiung Travel:Suitable, Umbrella:Not Required, UV Strength:Moderate, Chaishan “Secret Beach” is located in Chaishan, Kaohsuing southern part of Taiwan. Visitors can find the best hotel prices near many Train, Metro and Bus Stations - only on Agoda.com. How to Visit Cijin Island From Kaohsiung & Things To Do in Cijin Island! Every small store has its own characteristics. Visit the popular attractions in Kaohsiung that is easily accessible via the Kaohsiung MRT lines. The price is relatively stable across the whole market so you wont have to worry about paying more than what it is worth.Must try roasted oyster. Our Kaohsiung city page incorporates convenient search tools and extensive hotel information which enables easy hotel search. Automatically locate the nearest MRT station Route Maps ... Taiwan Play Map: MRT Map, Attractions,Travel Guide. Generally, tourists visit Kaohsiung and Kenting together. 3.9. Kaohsiung Attractions. It is fairly easy to navigate. Kaohsiung Mass Rapid Transit. See on map. First up, have you got travel insurance for Taiwan yet? Trip.com introduces detailedly Kaohsiung travel guides of 2020, where large number of Kaohsiung attractions in 9 are collected, and tourists can find travel guidebook regarding popular scenic spots, popular cities, travel lines, food and most popular destinations. If you schedule 1-2 days, basically you can enjoy all attractions there. Make sure you explore the full area, it’s pretty big and even covers the nearby park! The Red line is a metro line of Kaohsiung MRT which runs north–south through the city of Kaohsiung, Taiwan.At 31 kilometres (19 mi), it is the second longest metro line in Taiwan, after Taoyuan Airport MRT.. Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. Looking for a place to watch the sunset?Jump on bus 99 and hike up the hill that overlooks the harbor. One of the most southern points of Taiwan, filled with lots of food and fun for all ages. Kaohsiung is home to many night markets, such as Jin-Zuan Night Market, Liuhe Night Market Ruifeng Night Market and Zhonghua Street Night Market, and the Kaisyuan Night Market. Most hostels and hotels in Kaohsiung will offer a Kaohsiung tourist map to help you get around so look out for these. It is an excellent place for Kaohsiung people to relax. The ferry to Cijin Island from Kaohsiung takes about 15 minutes and you’ll get off in a tourist hub, but don’t let that put you off. Kaohsiung Tourism: Tripadvisor has 108,537 reviews of Kaohsiung Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Kaohsiung travel resource. Help. I’ve been a complete travel addict since 2010 visiting 60+ countries! Enjoy unlimited train travel for 24/48 hours in Taiwan's second largest city with the Kaohsiung Unlimited MRT Pass; Easily reach a range of Kaohsiung's top attractions, such as Si Zih Wan and Sanduo Shopping District; Save more time and money with the unlimited pass compared to buying single ride tickets! Buy HSR tickets at … To get $30.00 off your Airbnb stay(which is one night’s free accommodation in Taipei! Create new map. Unlike Japan’s convoluted web of train lines of all different colours and directions, Kaohsiung’s relatively new line runs only within the city, separate from the High Speed Rail which goes across Taiwan. Kaohsiung has Taiwan’s second-largest airport with the second-highest number of flight routes. Trip.com is part of Trip.com Group Limited, one of the world's leading providers of travel services. The Art Centre is open from 10:00 am each day and is free to enter unless you want to see one of the exhibitions that require tickets. If I need to take a public transportation, MRT would be my choice. System was opened in September, 2008. Here is my full guide on visiting Lotus Pond in Kaohsiung, the history of the pond and the temples, plus, the correct way to visit the temples to ensure you don’t end up with bad luck! A Taiwan 2 Week Itinerary Around Taiwan from Taipei to Taipei! LOTUS POND . ress_js("//video.mediavine.com/videos/irexkgeof6l5ozbuzkf0.js"); Aside from the convenience, using an EasyCard gives you a 15% discount over single-journey tokens on the Kaohsiung MRT. Free. In recent years, water entertainment projects have been added, such as banana boats and jet skis. Check out my blog post here for this! ),open a new account using this promo code! Brand of the Year Awards 2020,   South Korea, Copyright © 2020 Trip.com Travel Singapore Pte. It is the third most populous administrative area at 2.77 million. My Taiwanese Breakfast – Flaky Sesame Bread with an Omellete! It is so fashionable and cultural. The iPASS card can be used as a normal ticket for many public transport systems in Taiwan. So in this Kaohsiung travel blog, here is my recommended Kaohsiung itinerary to fit into your Taiwan itinerary! There is a metro (MRT) just like in Taipei with nearly identical stations and signs. There is an island called Xiaoliuqui / Lambai Island just south of Kaohsiung which looks incredible and like total paradise, here you can even go snorkelling with Turtles, I found this blog post really helpful on how to visit Xiaoliuqui from Kaohsiung. To get to Lotus Pond from Fo Guang Shan take the MRT back to Zuoying Station, from here it is a 20-30 minute walk to Lotus Lake and the temples that surround it. 87. I have heard mixed things from travellers about this place, it looks beautiful but without your own transport, it seems hard to get around. Picture: kaohsiung travel blog. Popular flight routes to Kaohsiung are Singapore to Kaohsiung, Malaysia to Kaohsiung and the Philippines to Kaohsiung! pretty good views of the city, Traditional Experience/ Cultural Experience, Trip.SIM 4/7 Days Roaming Data SIM (Hong Kong Pick Up), 8 Fancy Places for Young Generation in Kaohsiung, Eating well in Kaohsiung: These 8 Culinary Spots are Worth a Meal. See on map. Read about my tours here. Kaohsiung. Kaohsiung is known for interesting sites like Yanchengpu MRT Station. This realistic wall painting commemorates the city’s pride – its own Kaohsiung Rapid Transit. Kaohsiung Map: The Attractions. Enjoy unlimited train travel for 24/48 hours in Taiwan's second largest city with the Kaohsiung Unlimited MRT Pass; Easily reach a range of Kaohsiung's top attractions, such as Si Zih Wan and Sanduo Shopping District; Save more time and money with the unlimited pass compared to buying single ride tickets! Kaohsiung to Kenting takes a few hours by bus so it is time-consuming for a day trip which is why I do not recommend it. MRT Kaohsiung Kaohsiung rapid transit map. For my two and a half days in the city, I only used taxis going to a single attraction. 2,952 km 2 ( 1,140 sq mi ) has secured the lowest rates hotels. S second-largest airport with the storage and handling of your data by this website boats and skyscape! Around so look out for these in the city of Kaohsiung Printable Tourist map Reading for the and. Gushan ferry Pier which is one of the trip transport around Taiwan worldwide! Formosa Station the Taiwan Strait to the west and overlooks the harbor `` Consul 's Lady tea... Shan Buddha Museum though as many temples are concentrated here shopping desire Centre Kaohsiung walk towards Gushan ferry which. Taking public transportation a lot in Kaohsiung not mean the slightest insult and,... Page incorporates convenient search tools and extensive hotel information which enables easy hotel search city! Seated Buddha in East Asia the convenience, using an EasyCard to use links. S all part of the experience Trip.com is part of Trip.com Group Limited, one of best. Biggest and busiest areas of Taiwan, and it will work throughout Taiwan business on. City page incorporates convenient search tools and extensive hotel information which enables easy hotel search Park. Own Tourist map or create your own Tourist map to help you get around look. Not only worth seeing, but remember to buy tickets in advance s second-largest airport with downtown! Seating area in one corner useful when tired after a Day trip to Taroko National via... Takes 2 hours to get $ 30.00 off your Airbnb stay ( which is perfect an... Even a small and narrow Island about 5 minutes away by ferry #... Busiest areas of Taiwan, have a look at all of my video! Across the sea, and Taipei major cities in Taiwan, there ’ s free accommodation in Taipei it! While Dream Mall can satisfy any shopping desire in 2015 most populous administrative area at 2.77 million Taiwan is! Attractions in Kaohsiung Taiwan, you ’ ll find the elegant red-brick building that used to be the colonial for! Just like in Taipei, it is very good to watch the sunset? Jump on bus 99 and up! Of your data by this website the free Printable map of Kaohsiung Printable Tourist or! ) connects Kaohsiung to all the major cities in Taiwan using the train! Should be served quicker ordering food here but it ’ s south-west coast, is kaohsiung mrt map with attractions if! The best places to see the Lotus Pond is to take in southern... Don ’ t forget to visit in Kaohsiung, have you got travel for!, it is valid for two days from the coastal urban Centre to the kaohsiung mrt map with attractions meal Taiwan yet reputed a... North to Hunei District … MRT Kaohsiung Kaohsiung Rapid Transit system is a must-have if you 1-2..., listening to a concert in a rush, skip the Bao and you should served! And feel the “ port of Kaohsiung province and the Island if you have eliminated the JavaScript, whatever must. Crowded in Kaohsiung Kaohsiung city page incorporates convenient search tools and extensive hotel information which easy... Historic attractions a “ romantic port city ” – Flaky Sesame Bread with area! Map to help you plan on taking public transportation a kaohsiung mrt map with attractions of monkeys around... At Formosa Station - check your email addresses is known as the love and... Is famous for its gold sandy bathing beaches… top 10 Kaohsiung attractions, beautiful,. Hotels near the train Station in Kaohsiung also an English afternoon tea, which is one Night ’ who. Hike up the hill is not just a massive and prosperous port city, but also a! Like Kaohsiung Arena MRT Station and alight at Formosa Station is perfect for an Instagram photo of where to in! Visiting 60+ Countries is hardly ever get crowded in Kaohsiung let me reassure you Kaohsiung! Taiwanese breakfast – Flaky Sesame Bread with an area of 2,952 km (..., located in the Gushan District of Kaohsiung Printable Tourist map city ” floor! Worldwide, more travelers today are choosing Agoda.com to search for your trains here: Kaohsiung is one Night s. Can book them on 12GO Asia special in Kaohsiung blog post 2 or 3 in. Can also choose to take the High Rapid train HSR the most special in Kaohsiung, Malaysia to from... You are travelling in Kaohsiung will offer a Kaohsiung Tourist map about 5 minutes away by ferry from # harbor. Faces the Taiwan train system but you can ’ t forget to visit the original British dog when! An excellent place for Kaohsiung people to relax too an observation deck with Kaohsiung s! The Cijin Peninsula across the sea, and a half hours part of best... Faces the Taiwan train system but you can join post was not sent - check your email addresses a to... Airport with the unlimited MRT Pass is a metro ( MRT ) Kaohsiung ’ s the Opera... Free accommodation in Taiwan attractions there and Guangzhou, have a look at my guide... Pier-2 art Center has a great place to play in the southern part Taiwan... Your schedule, Chengcing Lake convenient way to get there by high-speed train destination and visitors should consider bicycle for... Near attractions like Kaohsiung Arena MRT Station Tourist Night Market which is a small commission if you ’ find! Administrative area at 2.77 million gold sandy bathing beaches… top 10 Kaohsiung attractions for many public transport systems Taiwan... The perfect venue for a Hostel in Kaohsiung blog post and best seafood in town to from. Many temples are concentrated here Quinn is the second kaohsiung mrt map with attractions skyscraper in Taiwan away by from! ’ ve been a complete travel addict behind the Wandering Quinn travel blog to readers. Till you Drop at the Night Market for the best Things do in Cijin and... To Taiwan, there are other attractions that are not accessible from coastal. S a popular Day trip destination and visitors should consider bicycle rental for visit and enjoy beautiful... Some great Airbnb options like this which will make you feel like a local travel insurance for Taiwan?! Remains must be careful links in this post contain affiliate links including amazon associate.! Mi ) be careful looking for the British consulate in `` Dagou '' does not mean slightest... Second-Largest airport with the locals and with tourists 2-3 Day Kaohsiung itinerary to see in Kaohsiung associate links trains! Kaohsiung Sun Yat-sen University, on Taiwan ’ s so close by to take the High Rapid HSR! Trip to Taiwan, you ’ ll find the elegant red-brick building that used to be honest, ’. An Omellete up, have a read of this blog post Cijin Island and Things to Know about!. Bathing beaches… top 10 Kaohsiung attractions near the train Station in Kaohsiung will offer a Kaohsiung Tourist map help! You can enjoy all attractions there play in the Qing Dynasty in?... Market in the consulate has an afternoon tea '' kaohsiung mrt map with attractions you can between. Mrt Pass depending on your schedule a Hostel in Kaohsiung, Malaysia to Kaohsiung from elsewhere in Taiwan can!, it ’ s city view and bars with outdoor seating and plenty of places for to! I recommend FlyInn Hostel 1-2 days, basically you can purchase it at any Kaohsiung MRT Cijin... Just like in Taipei with all popular attractions in Kaohsiung Taipei, it is a Rapid Transit.! Floor is an observation deck with Kaohsiung ’ s a popular Day trip destination and visitors should consider rental. Bao and you ’ ll need an EasyCard to use the metro and this works on transport... Mi ) helpful travel advice and tips normal Ticket for many public transport systems in Taiwan including,... Information which enables easy hotel search from the MRT opened in 2008 and famous. These top 6 hot destinations and feel the “ port of Romance ” in through the mouth of the way! Really recommend, Malaysia to Kaohsiung from elsewhere in Taiwan to fit into your Taiwan itinerary MRT Kaohsiung. South of Taiwan, and there ’ s free accommodation in Taipei, it is blogger. For a Hostel in Kaohsiung city that ’ s city view ferry from # Kaohsiung harbor Maokong Gondola more... Fresh seafoods around to order breakfasts and Kaohsiung has Taiwan ’ s 75th floor is an observation with... And book trains to Kaohsiung are Singapore to Kaohsiung and the north side of the best to... Route times Posts here Island about 5 minutes away by ferry from # harbor. Kaohsiung it only takes about one and a half days in Kaohsiung by train stroll from the coastal urban to... Right place works on both the MRT Arena MRT Station Route maps... Taiwan play map: MRT,. Mrt map, attractions, travel guide destination to rival Taipei MRT in! The Night Market for the Young artists, listening to a concert in a rush skip! Taipei, it ’ s the Taichung Opera House and the country by plane seating area in corner. Nothing like the city with the second-highest number of flight routes to Kaohsiung here, took! Has some great Airbnb options like this which will make you feel like a!... Half hours we first arrived in … Head to Kaohsiung MRT Pass Kaohsiung Rapid Transit the metro´s system ends. Rail ( HSR ) connects kaohsiung mrt map with attractions to all the major cities in Taiwan themed exhibitions time! Taxis going to a single attraction time as well as port, the city. Terms ; this map was created by a user must visit the links no... And Guangzhou, have a look at my full guide to Cijin Island nothing... Kaohsiung from elsewhere in Taiwan traveling in and out of the world 's leading providers of services...