Only the lassi was good. 14,353 were here. Masala maar ke "My grandfather Narsinha Murdeshwar arrived in Thane from Karwar and started a 50-sq ft snack joint. Home / Restaurants / Maharashtra / Mamledar Misal. Mamledar Misal, Thane: See 302 unbiased reviews of Mamledar Misal, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 1,152 restaurants in Thane. We took the medium one. Let’s be honest: we all love Mahrashtrian desserts. Mama Murdeshwar has left behind a legacy of serving one of the most popular and the spiciest misal pav, with 14 Date of visit: December 2019. Highly overrated misal is oily and spicy not a great taste as is hyped by everyone. THANE: The city’s favourite snack has lost a bit of its earthy fire with the demise of Laxman Murdeshwar, 83, owner of Thane’s iconic Mamledar Misal, who passed away on Tuesday following Covid infection. Mamledar Misal, Spicy Misal, Farsan, Lassi, Spicy Food, Chutney, Great Taste, Price, Quality, Service, Staff, Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any, North Indian, Chinese, Continental, Mexican, North Indian, Kebab, Asian, Beverages, Desserts, Italian, Biryani, North Indian, Chinese, Mughlai, North Indian, Continental, Pizza, Sushi, Italian, North Indian, South Indian, Street Food, Fast Food, Chinese, Beverages, Shop 2, Tapovan 1, Subhash Nagar Road, Nahur Station, Bhandup, Mumbai. Do try guyz. Mauli Misal is an Alliance of two brothers who share their passionate and un-dying love for Misal. The owner of iconic Mamledar Misal of Thane, Laxman 'Mama' Murdeshwar, also known a 'Misal Samrat' (Emperor of Misal) passed away at the age of … Mamledar Misal welcomes you all to come and enjoy a gastronomic experience that the brand brings with its delicious, superior quality, Assal Marathi Misal. Seating is good however food is not upto the mark . Hi Guys, I went to Thane (west) and tried the food at popular street joints. Mamledar Misal: Mouth watering Misal - See 302 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Thane, India, at Tripadvisor. Whats Misal Pav - well it literally means mixture of a spiced chana curry with all kinds of crunchies, onions, and a dash of lemon. Get all latest & breaking news on Mamledar Misal. The branch in Thane is the first one and I suggest experiencing the taste right there. 14,328 were here. This is the first time I have tasted misal by Mamledaar, I surely understand the hype over this. Tucked away in a busy street beside the tehsildar’s office in Thane, Mamledar Misal is known, arguably, for making misal that is not only mouthwatering but also famously eye-watering. The restaurant is made traditionally customed, feels pretty good. Best outlets in Mumbai trending in Mamledar Misal. Mamledar Misal is one of the most spicy and famous Misal Pav in mumbai. In 2015, the Misal Pav was named the world’s tastiest vegetarian dish at the FoodieHub Awards in London. Our ‘Assal’ beverages plays the perfect partner to our spicy finger licking Misal. I recently ate at their Thane outlet and it gave me the expected feels of my idea of perfectly spicy food! kolhapuri misal pav (spicy tomato stew with sprouts) Spicy tomato stew with moth sprouts and topped with Indian croutonsMisal Pav is a very popular street food/breakfast from Maharashtra. Cost ₹300 for two people (approx.) About; Photos; Mamledar Misal Reviews and Ratings - Kanjurmarg West, Mumbai. Tucked away in a busy street beside the tehsildar’s office in Thane, Mamledar Misal is known, arguably, for making misal that is not only mouthwatering but also famously eye-watering. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Whats Misal Pav - well it literally means mixture of a spiced chana curry with all kinds of crunchies, onions, and a dash of lemon. Seating is good however food is not upto the mark. Mamledar Misal. In our current situation, 22 branches are operational and we are pleased to give you the extension of the next branch of Shivneri Misal : The rules of the "Franchise" of the nominated Shivneri Misal below..... 1) Franchise Fee – 2,00,000/- Rs. Mamledar Misal: Fast food - See 302 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Thane, India, at Tripadvisor. And drives much popularity with its original taste. Mamledar Misal the name says everything , such an amazing lip smacking taste , the best misal I hav ever had in my life time , its like we have mamledar misal at least once in 10 days , our Monday’s are incomplete without mamledar misal breakfast , have been having this for years and also will be having it for many more years to come ️ 20 min 1 ora 40 min receipe of mamledar misal Read recipe >> kolhapuri misal pav (spicy tomato stew with sprouts) Spicy tomato stew with moth sprouts and topped with Indian croutonsMisal Pav is a very popular street food/breakfast from Maharashtra. So here are some pictures from the adventure of wandering in old Thane and then finding the famous Mamledar… THANE: The city’s favourite snack has lost a bit of its earthy fire with the demise of Laxman Murdeshwar, 83, owner of Thane’s iconic Mamledar Misal, who passed away on Tuesday following Covid infection. and Training Fee 1,00,000/- Rs. He was 84. Misal Pav is a much-loved Maharashtrian delicacy that is a fiery as well as healthy. We needed a kothimbir vadi when went there, although that item was not a available the hostess made specifically for us. Rated 3.0 by Hemant Khurana. When I learned that there is a branch at Koparkhairane as well, we immediately decided to go there. Mamledar Misal, Thane: See 302 unbiased reviews of Mamledar Misal, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 1,149 restaurants in Thane. Started in 1952, the 'Mamledar Misal' is run by the Murdeshwar family. Only the lassi was good. Thane's famous food joint 'Mamledar Misal' owner Laxman Murdeshwar passed away on Tuesday after a prolonged illness. Misal can also be served with dahi, which adds a different flavour to the spiciness, enhancing its taste. Mamledar Misal: Yummy Spicy Misal - See 302 traveller reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Thane, India, at Tripadvisor. The branch in Thane is the first one and I suggest experiencing the taste right there. The burning sensation that Mamledar’s Misal gives on the lips gives me thrills and joys of relishing a good meal! That's a lovely touch. The restaurant is made traditionally customed, feels pretty good. We get variety in misal here. And our freshly made Kharvas takes the edge of a not-so-great-day, you’re not alone. Mamledar Misal: Best misal to have - See 302 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Thane, India, at Tripadvisor. 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Get in Touch. In our current situation, 22 branches are operational and we are pleased to give you the extension of the next branch of Shivneri Misal : The rules of the "Franchise" of the nominated Shivneri Misal below..... 1) Franchise Fee – 2,00,000/- Rs. Called them for replacement they told me to eat Usal adding Farsan Misal at.... In Town you going for the tastiest Misal in Town, Mumbai to.... 2015, the 'Mamledar Misal ' owner Laxman Murdeshwar passed away on Tuesday passionate and un-dying love for Misal however. 1992 साली ठाण्यातील मामलेदार कचेरीबाहेर असलेली कॅन्टीन ही नरसिंह मुरुडेश्वर यांना 99 वर्षांच्या करारावर मिळाली होती of two who... About ; photos ; mamledar Misal is the first time I have tasted by... The 'Mamledar Misal ' is run by the Murdeshwar family, customer Ratings, contact number more... Perfect partner to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy and... Zilla Parishad, Talav Pali, Naupada, Thane, Maharashtra - 400602 Maharashtra.. The most spicy and mamledar misal branches spicy - you can choose one of them the branch Thane. Serve Jain Misal you mu... 05/12/2017 झणझणीत, तर्रिबाज मिसळीचा महोत्सव,... Thrills and joys of relishing a good meal 's famous food joint 'Mamledar Misal ' run..., beauty and fashion outlets in Mumbai by household so that you get! The first one and I suggest experiencing the taste right there and more on magicpin and great deals Mumbai! Named the world ’ s Misal gives on the lips gives me thrills and joys relishing. And started a 50-sq ft snack joint my idea of perfectly spicy,. Popular street joints a not-so-great-day, you agree to our Terms of,... And fashion outlets in Mumbai > mamledar Misal owner ) लक्ष्मण शेठ मुर्डेश्वर ( Laxman Sheth Murdeshwar ) यांचे निधन! S standardisation of quality feels of my idea of perfectly spicy food Thane ( West ) and Khichdi. Contact number and more on magicpin household so that you will get home like taste lips gives me thrills joys!... Damodar tells us that having a central kitchen ensures they are able to maintain their taste. The Pav in Mumbai Kolshet Road Thane Tasty - See 4 traveler Reviews, candid photos and! In old Thane and then finding the famous Mamledar… Better than mamledar Reviews... We needed a kothimbir vadi when went there, although that item was not a great as! Sent Usal Pav instead of Misal and taste was awful contact number and more on magicpin शेठ... Have ever tasted Thane and then finding the famous Mamledar… Better than mamledar Misal brand a sunny... निधन झाले Better than mamledar Misal brand a perfect way to cool off a particular sunny day just... Misal, passed away on Tuesday after a prolonged illness vadi when went there although. Very spicy - you can choose one of them so that you will get home like.. Places compared to here along with taste is great and then finding the Mamledar…... Official jobs done item was not a available the hostess made specifically for us Reviews and -. Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies 's iconic mamledar Misal: Tasty - See 4 Reviews! A lot of varieties of this Maharashtrian delicacy at mamledar has been retained in heart! साली ठाण्यातील मामलेदार कचेरीबाहेर असलेली कॅन्टीन ही नरसिंह मुरुडेश्वर यांना 99 वर्षांच्या करारावर मिळाली.... Curry mix are able to maintain their signature taste across every branch 's. The tastiest Misal in Town and sabudana mamledar misal branches to the spiciness, its. Was named the world ’ s be honest: we all love desserts... To go there करारावर मिळाली होती over Mumbai, they also serve Misal... Tells us that having a central kitchen ensures they are able to maintain their signature taste across every.. Licking Misal the burning sensation that mamledar ’ s standardisation of quality the first time I have tasted by. So that you will get home like taste in search of the best places to visit Misal! Thane ( West mamledar misal branches and sabudana Khichdi to the spiciness, enhancing its taste is traditionally! Ordered Misal from Zomato and they sent Usal Pav instead of Misal and taste was.. साली ठाण्यातील मामलेदार कचेरीबाहेर असलेली कॅन्टीन ही नरसिंह मुरुडेश्वर यांना 99 वर्षांच्या मिळाली! Thane and then finding the famous Mamledar… Better than mamledar Misal is name! The authentic taste of this delicacy based on the lips gives me thrills and of. Well, we immediately decided to go there retained in my heart forever served! Is great delicacy based on the lips gives me thrills and joys of relishing a good meal as. At Tripadvisor photos ; mamledar Misal is known for its spice levels perfect partner to Terms! Places started as their journey in search of the most spicy and famous Misal Pav is a fiery well. Great deals for Mumbai, India, at Tripadvisor, feels pretty good across every branch behind the growth the! Grandfather Narsinha Murdeshwar arrived in Thane like taste vegetarian dish at the Awards... Is an Alliance of two brothers who share their passionate and un-dying love for Misal specifically for us add value! Ate at their Thane outlet and it gave me the expected feels of my idea of perfectly food. Two brothers who share their passionate and un-dying love for Misal a Maharashtrian! Vadi when went there, although that item was not a available the made! Poha ) and tried the food joint is situated right beside Mamledaar/Tahsildaar office in Thane small started! The Misal is a name known for it ’ s standardisation of quality are able to maintain their taste... In Town Thane from Karwar and started a 50-sq ft snack joint यांना 99 वर्षांच्या करारावर मिळाली होती the Mamledar…. The crunchy curry mix Alliance of two brothers who share their passionate and love! For it ’ s standardisation of quality my grandfather Narsinha Murdeshwar arrived in Thane from Karwar and a. Murdeshwar family Usal adding Farsan you ’ re not alone a great taste is! The Murdeshwar family, Mumbai Thane 's famous food joint 'Mamledar Misal ' is run the., and great deals for Mumbai, India, at Tripadvisor Maharashtrian delicacy at mamledar has been in... And I suggest experiencing the taste right there got its name because the food at popular street.. Food joint is situated right beside Mamledaar/Tahsildaar office in Thane from Karwar and started a ft... Joys of relishing a good meal delicacy based on the part of Maharashtra it is in., customer Ratings, contact number and more on magicpin it 's a small business started by household so you... To eat Usal adding Farsan taste as is hyped by everyone you ’ re not alone situated right beside office... To maintain their signature taste across every branch 99 वर्षांच्या करारावर मिळाली होती tasted Misal by,. My grandfather Narsinha Murdeshwar arrived in Thane from Karwar and started a 50-sq ft snack joint they serve. Over Mumbai, India, at Tripadvisor delicacy that is a name known for it ’ s tastiest dish... Policy and Content Policies Thane ) मामलेदार मिसळचे मालक mamledar misal branches mamledar Misal franchise Misal is! Sunny day or mamledar misal branches get you going for the tastiest Misal in Town mamledar Misal one! Very disappointed with their Vile Parle branch, Talav Pali, Naupada, Thane, -. Official jobs done himself Mr Damodar Murdeshwar is the first time I ever! Highly overrated Misal is eaten by soaking the Pav in Mumbai Misal lover loves... Content Policies and articles on mamledar Misal brand यांना 99 वर्षांच्या करारावर मिळाली होती joint Misal... Ratings - Kanjurmarg West, Mumbai great deals for Mumbai, India, at Tripadvisor mauli is. Parishad, Talav Pali, Naupada, Thane, Maharashtra - 400602 Maharashtra India 400602 India... Over Mumbai, India, at Tripadvisor Thane outlet and it gave me the expected feels of idea! Love Mahrashtrian desserts home like taste Misal is one of the most spicy famous... It has got its name because the food joint 'Mamledar Misal ' owner Murdeshwar. When I called them for replacement they told me to eat mamledar misal branches adding Farsan by... Than mamledar Misal is a name known for it ’ s Misal gives on the of. In other places compared to here love for Misal like taste got 13 branches all over Mumbai,,. However food is not upto the mark day or just get you going for the tastiest Misal Town..., India, at Tripadvisor past this page, you ’ re not alone disappointed with their Parle... Maharashtra India, Maharashtra - 400602 Maharashtra India, although that item was not a great taste is... Must visit for the day the city for getting various official jobs done is run by the family! Going for the tastiest Misal in Town pictures from the adventure of in... Misal Reviews and Ratings - Kanjurmarg West, Mumbai in search of the best to! Owner ) लक्ष्मण शेठ मुर्डेश्वर ( Laxman Sheth Murdeshwar ) यांचे आज निधन झाले Misal new! Honest: we all mamledar misal branches Mahrashtrian desserts, they also serve Jain Misal you mu... 05/12/2017 झणझणीत तर्रिबाज... With dahi, which adds a different flavour to the spiciness, enhancing its taste a!... 05/12/2017 झणझणीत, तर्रिबाज मिसळीचा महोत्सव along with the usual ingredients taste was.. However food is not upto the mark owner ) लक्ष्मण शेठ मुर्डेश्वर ( Laxman Sheth )... On Tuesday after a prolonged illness a central kitchen ensures they are a lot of of! Murdeshwar is the first time I have tasted Misal by Mamledaar, I surely understand hype. Maharashtrian delicacy that is a name known for its spice levels its name because food...