It’s a better construction overall than the Affinity Squier series, and it has better pickups as well. In fact, everything about this guitar is designed to look and feel right with its 25.5-inch neck and 21 frets. TRY THE INTERACTIVE GEAR GUIDE FOR NEW PLAYERS; Featured. BluEsMannus Guitar Art says: 2020-05-29 at 5:56 pm They are the same size. 9 thoughts on “Squier Bullet vs. Affinity Telecaster” Michael Oppenheim says: 2020-05-14 at 8:56 pm Is the headstock larger on the Affinity or smaller on the bullet. Don’t let the Squire name fool you: this one is the real thing. A simple design, single cutaway, nothing has changed with this guitar since its introduction in the 50s. It was in 1982 that Fender launched the Squier brand name. Squier Affinity Telecaster Mit der Telecaster begründete sich seiner Zeit der Ruhm Fenders – mit der Squire Affinity Tele bietet Fender nun eine günstige Alternative zur beliebten Solidbody Gitarre an. Clean and warm it re-creates the near Country style of some of the early users of the guitar. Das heißt: ein Korpus aus Erle, auf dem ein Ahorn-Hals aufgeschraubt wurde. At times it has been manufactured in a variety of Asian centers but is now established and producing quality guitars. put a original bridge….drill holes and add ferrules….you can now have a tele with spank that you can chicken pick and blow with….the standard design is flawed and not a tele tone or play style, Your email address will not be published. Guitar of the week #108: Squier FSR Affinity Telecaster HH These are some seriously good Telecaster digs for dirt cheap. I bought this because a freind of mine purchased a Squier Affinity Tele. Neck Shape: “C” Shape 6. Bought this guitar in lake placid blue (Daughter loved the color and thought I should get 1) just to add to collection and maybe mod for a knock around practice guitar. Squier FSR Affinity Series Telecaster, Graffiti Yellow Highlights . More about pricing later. Buy Squier FSR Affinity Telecaster Shell Pink at Amazon UK. The Fender Squier Affinity Telecaster MN (Butterscotch Blonde) is a 6-string electric Guitar with an Poplar body, a Maple neck and a Maple fingerboard. It’s a wonderful first guitar for anyone just getting going and also makes a dependable and upgrade-able working ax for those already gigging and recording. Because Squier is owned by Fender, it is allowed to produce the Fender trademarked guitar styles—the Stratocaster and Telecaster, for example—but the cheaper versions of them. She's called a "Squier FSR Affinity Telecaster HH with Matching Headcap Metallic Orange" but I'm naming her Ginger. The Squier Affinity Tele opts for a poplar body with a comfortable maple neck and medium jumbo frets. That sound can never be replicated. The Affinity range from Squier is a second run up the ladder of Fender Squier guitars. SPOILER ALERT! One of the best values in electric guitar design today, the Limited Edition Squier Affinity Series Telecaster HH with Matching Headcap is a solid Squier player with modern aesthetic style. Most of it has to do with the hardware and electronics. Required fields are marked *. And for some, that was reason enough to buy. The sound as is now is not bad. There is a fixed bridge with six saddles that can be adjusted as required. The Squier Standard Series has better pickups than the lower end models, but the rest of the hardware and electronics are similar to the Affinity and SE, except that the trem is 2-point but it still has a thin pot metal block. Great action and sound. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Well, I screwed up the time payment system (dumbass) so I’m still shy $100 before picking it up. Since my upgrades didn't cost me anything, I considered this Tele to be upgradeable. I replaced the single-coil pickups as well as the knobs and switch. If you're a color aficionado and want to advise me that the color is not, actually, Ginger, be my guest. Mine is on its way from Guitar Center. I bought this because a freind of mine purchased a Squier Affinity Tele. And after all, isn’t that why you buy a guitar? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Squier by Fender Affinity Telecaster Beginner Electric Guitar - Left Handed -Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde at Amazon.com. It sounds good, feels good and looks great with its butterscotch finish allowing the grain of the wood to show through. This guitar being built in the same way, is exactly the same. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more. No, not good, but, very good. The neck pickup gives you some nice mellow jazzy sounds which if nothing else are such a contrast to the other settings and yes, going back to the bridge pick up you can create that twangy rhythm the Telecaster is famous for. I am looking to buy my very first guitar with a max of $200 to spend. While these guitars aren't handmade like some of the higher value guitar brands their solid quality and low prices make them great entry level instruments. It really was driving quite hard and sounded very nice. I live in NZ, so everything costs double US prices. You put it down and look at it. This is more of an unboxing... - Beautiful color. Feb 10, 2016. They weren’t particularly good guitars, but they looked identical and were a fraction of the cost. In this Squier Affinity Telecaster review we’ll examine the Affinity, a step up from the Squier bullet telecaster. I’m not sure if the previous owner set it up, but I have absolutely no complaints. For this reason, when I hear people complain to me about buzz on the Tele I’m not shocked when I learn that they were beating the hell out of it. The Squier Affinity Telecaster is a good guitar and with a price tag that screams come and get me. Model Number: 031-0700-xxx Model Name: Affinity Stratocaster HSS Series: Affinity Body. Two single coil pickups, one at the neck and one at the bridge are standard fittings and rightly so. 89. Squier FSR Guitars & Basses FSR stands for 'Fender Special Run', a range that encompasses a number of unusual limited edition instruments that may eventually become collectable. Die Squier By Fender Fender FSR Affinity Telecaster ILR Bk ist eine sehr erwachsene Gitarre, ganz nach ihrem großem Vorbild - der Fender Telecaster - besitzt auch diese preisgünstige Variante die beliebte Mischung, die den Klang einer Tele ausmacht. So what's a good option for the FSR black HH Tele? At the price it represents great value for money and as a guitar is not out of place in any environment. Shop for Squier Affinity Telecaster Telecaster. If you can get by the stock bridge as far as restringing is concerned, then this is a winner. New set of strings, adjust string height and bow in neck and plays so sweet, like wow who would have expected it? Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Same guitar, same neck. I’ve been playing for 45 years. But, they certainly could not criticize the sound too much or the way it plays. review; single coil; squier affinity; telecaster; ChrisBatten Registrierter Benutzer. There are Affinity Strats with maple necks too, and have for quite some time. Guitar is totally as new ! Starting from £170.00. That said, how the Affinity Telecaster comes setup has not impressed me. All things considered, the fittings may not be the most glamorous around, but they do their job and do it well. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Ibanez GRX20 Review: A Player Review | Guitar Adventures, A Closer Look | Squier Jagmaster Review | Guitar Adventures, FAQ – Frequently Asked Beginner Guitarist Questions. 1. The best part is that the mods are usually quite cheap in comparison to buying a higher-end guitar. This guitar does not sound like a 62-64 Telecaster. It looks beautiful, the hardware is mostly reliable (including the tuners, which is noteworthy for a budget guitar), and the tone is surprisingly good given the guitar’s cheap price tag, although the stock pickups are admittedly a bit thin and hummy. This is super easy to pick up and play, no matter your ability or preferences. I have had 3 or 4 Squier strats they all except the gold 60th anniversary went their way. That is the Telecaster sound. Pro player of 47 yrs. What many people, including myself, love about the Squier Affinity Telecaster is that it’s a great guitar to modify. With this, it feels like it might play itself. Be prepared! More Less PRICE. Gonna snag it tomorrow. Gonna be a metal monster. Had just a slight fret buzz on the D – cured by a slight up adjustment. Not sure about the nut width, will measure next time! Nut Material: Synthetic Bo… The fittings are adequate and operate fine, and all is in order. Alongside some Gibson LP's and SG's, PRS Custom 24 10 Tops. No bad thing some might say. The Affinity Tele is one of the best value electric guitars on the market, and this model delivers a solid sound and aesthetics thanks to 2x vintage-style single-coil pick-ups combined with a stylish 1-ply white pickguard. Here are the specifications of the Squier Affinity Stratocaster as listed on the official Fender website. Telecaster HH FSR; Affinity Starcaster; Affinity Series Guitars » Affinity Stratocaster HSS "The Affinity Series Strat HSS features one humbucking pickup (bridge), two single coil pickups (neck and middle) and a bolt-on maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard." Michael Harris from Kokomo, IN. Thankfully, new hardware and pickups won’t cost you an arm and a leg. The Fender Squier Affinity Telecaster MN (Butterscotch Blonde) is a 6-string electric Guitar with an Poplar body, a Maple neck and a Maple fingerboard. One of the great things about the original Telecaster was that it was so easy to play and control. Going with the same strategy that other budget guitar manufacturers are taking these days, the body on the FSR Bullet Telecaster is constructed from a solid piece of basswood. The Poplar body is lightweight and finely balanced; it delivers classic Tele tones. Author BluEsMannus Guitar Art Posted on 2019-05-03 Categories Gear Reviews, Youtube videos. Would P90's fit in an HH Tele cavity? BluEsMannus Guitar Art says: 2020-05-29 at 5:56 pm They are the same size. Fender produces everything from “Lake Placid Blue” to “Sunburst” to “Butterscotch Blonde“…and they’re all beautiful. That is what we want. The hardware and electronics will work for most any beginner guitarist. Shop More Squier. Im Board seit: 15.06.15 Beiträge: 64 Ort: Wien Kekse: 451 Erstellt: 18.10.16 #1. It can be well made and look very pretty, but it’s the sound that we all are interested in. The best cheap guitar I’ve ever owned. One of the best parts about the Affinity Telecaster, however, is that you can correct all of this. Learn how your comment data is processed. A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender family, the Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today's aspiring guitar hero. Your email address will not be published. Always wanted to add a telecaster to the collection. i used to play strato-type guitar but for this one ia new experience. Is the Squier Affinity Series Telecaster Any Good? NOT!!! I've looked at hundreds of guitars and the ButterScotch Blonde Squier Telecaster is the one I've fallen in love with. All of this is controlled by two knobs for volume and tone. It came to a head when what originally started in the late 70s, exploded in the 80s with various ‘copies’ of the Strat and the Telecaster coming from Japan. Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel 8. So Squier FSR Bullet Telecaster tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Monoprice Indio Cali DLX, as seen on the chart below. One of the most noteworthy things about the Squier Tele is how full and strong it feels in the hands. The bolt-on maple neck has the traditional Fender C sh… This is truly the cheapest guitar I’ve ever loved. All Affinity guitars feature comfortable, 21-fret Maple necks with fast-action fingerboards and die-cast tuners. I checked out five Affinities, and picked the one with the maple neck that I preferred. In this Squier Affinity Series Telecaster review, we take a close look at what could... Ibanez GRX70 Electric Guitar Review [Is It The Best Modern Guitar to Start With?] Just Google “Affinity Telecaster Mod” and you’ll see all sorts of articles and forums where people talk about how they modified their guitar. Let’s get started. Now Squier was another company which manufactured strings exclusively, and was taken over by Fender around 1965. in excellent condition plays and sounds great all electrics in fine working order,a couple of blemishes very slight,please check all the pictures. Squier Affinity Series Telecaster Review [Electric Guitar by Fender] January 9, 2020. Squier Electric Basses; Squier Packs; Featured. 9 thoughts on “Squier Bullet vs. Affinity Telecaster” Michael Oppenheim says: 2020-05-14 at 8:56 pm Is the headstock larger on the Affinity or smaller on the bullet. So'n bisschen Blues & Rock konnte ja nicht schaden. May 11, 2019 Germany. Number of Frets: 21 10. You may, of course, need to spend a little time setting it up, personal preference and all that, but that is part of the fun of ‘getting one out of the box.’. It’s also not fair to review the sound of the Squier Affinity Telecaster when run through the cheap amp that comes with the starter pack. The important elements are all there, especially with its sound, which is impressive, given its price. It’s not meant to play heavy metal or hard rock. I have an American Deluxe Tele, Strat, and Mex Tele and Strat, And an American Pro Series Strat, just to name a few. Overview of Squier Affinity Telecaster. Fender has dripped this unique line down into its Squier catalogue! The orange one is getting a set of Dimarzio SD's and GM 1984's, and an RRG wiring harness with variable treble bleed. i like it.The bridge pickup s so bright sharp-blade that i need to cut treble.with a medium overdrive and reverb and neck pickup you get a perfect blues sound much better than strat-like guitars. I hope this Affinity Telecaster review has given you a better idea of what to expect with this guitar. But the next twenty or so years saw fluctuations in the quality of the instrument and Fenders position in the marketplace. The Squier Affinity Telecaster is a good guitar and with a price tag that screams come and get me. Simple to operate and conveniently positioned controls to allow you to feel relaxed with it. It costs half the cost of a G&L ASAT I stupidly sold last year, to fund buying a new rifle. Mit zwei Single Coil Pickups ausgestattet liefert die Affinity Strat einen satten und twangigen Ton, der sich mit der klassischen Tele-Schaltung gut modulieren lässt. In this Squier Affinity Series Telecaster review, we take a close look at what could... Ibanez GRX70 Electric Guitar Review [Is It The Best Modern Guitar to Start With?] Reviews | Add a Review. We call this a guitar mod. The Telecaster is possibly the most recognizable guitar body shape in the world. Get the Squier FSR Affinity Telecaster HH in Black Mist from Andertons Music Co. on one of our 0% finance packages (subject to status) today! I came across this February Youtube video but it's new to me and maybe to some of you, too. Talk about them all here. The Affinity range from Squier is a second run up the ladder of Fender Squier guitars. More about pricing later. This Squier Affinity HH Tele is a limited edition instrument from Squier and offers powerful rock tones and an edgy black on black look. Mit der Squier Affinity Series Telecaster RW Metallic Red präsentiert das Tochterunternehmen von Fender eine erschwingliche Interpretation der legendären Urahnin aller E-Gitarren, die mit klassischem Sound und Handling zu einem unschlagbar günstigem Preis/Leistungs-Verhältnis aufwartet. Before I get into the details of my review and experience of the Squier by Fender Affinity Stratocaster Beginner Electric Guitar Pack, I’d like to give you a little heads-up regarding the manufacturer Fender, a very reputed instruments manufacturer that has been in this business since 1946! Even today, Fenders in all the ranges that belong to the pre-1964 period are treasured and sought after guitars. Today i just bought this guitar same model-color at local shop (in Italy) for 150 euro in bundle with a small Rocktron-15 (with reverb)amp. Cheap does not mean that it is inferior, but some sacrifices have been made along the way to keep costs down. Definitely. Meine Hauptgitarre ist eine Ibanez RG, aber irgendwann wollte ich auch einmal eine Telecaster besitzen. Thing rocked out of the box. I think marking it as a good instrument for beginners does it a disservice and lowers it’s perceived value. I’ve become very partial to this tele and gave away all my more expensive stratocasters. Yes it has a cheap finish on the body and fretboard but its made in China! Squier Affinity Telecaster Review The Affinity Telecaster, like the Strat, is made with an Alder body and a maple neck. I was pretty blown away at how good the guitar was. About the comment above i forget to write the cost of the small amplifier rocktron-15 that I bought it for 50 euro. In my opinion, the Telecaster is a finesse guitar. They had bought the company originally in 1965 when it produced guitars and other instrument strings. And half a dozen Taylors. A little on the brittle end wide open but roll off some treble and you are in tele land. What exactly do they do? Before the CBS buy-out in the mid-60s, Fender was recognized as being the big player. Would be nice if they did a butterscotch FSR . The Affinity Telecaster, like the Strat, is made with an Alder body and a maple neck. More about pricing later. All in all, Fender produced a sturdy body and neck. It is a level up from the basic version but below the ‘Vintage’ versions. What you see here is a Squier Affinity Telecaster HH, but this orange one truly is "FSR" (Fender Special Run). Because of this, a lot of people opt to buy the Affinity Telecaster for the sole purposes of modifying it. Never had a squier tele but do have a Japan Fender Slimline f-hole with emg active pickups. By producing the Affinity series of guitars in Asia and using more efficient materials, Squier has managed to make the Fender Telecaster – one of Fender’s most popular models – affordable for most anybody interested in buying a new beginner guitar. I have an American Deluxe Tele, Strat, and Mex Tele and Strat, And an American Pro Series Strat, just to name a few. Noticed that they used I guess what is called the treble bleed wiring system which can cause an over abundance of treble.5 out of 5 stars for this one IMO. Cheap does not mean that it is inferior, but some sacrifices have been made along the way to keep costs down. Good information, thank you. Ever since, Squier has been the more affordable cousin of Fender guitars, being produced in China, Indonesia, India, Korea, Mexico, and Japan with cheaper materials and lower labor costs. The Squier Affinity Telecaster is a good guitar and with a price tag that screams come and get me. It’s disappointing but not at all a surprise considering the price of the guitar. Ralph124C41 Squier-holic. In conclusion, I give this electric guitar a 4 out of 5 stars for a beginner guitar. December 16, 2019. But, you probably won’t want to bring it on stage without modifying the guitar. squierfire Squier Talker. Squier Standard Telecaster Review. Reply. Especially those that either did not have access to a ‘real’ Fender or who simply could not afford one. I could only get $NZ500 finance, so couldn’t afford the Vintage V75 I was originally interested in, that had Wilkinson tuners, bridge and pickups, and felt like it approached the G&L in sound. Overall it is a very simple, very sturdy setup for an electric guitar that has proven effective and long-lasting for many guitarists. Neck Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm) 7. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Squier by Fender Affinity Telecaster Beginner Electric Guitar - Left Handed -Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde at Amazon.com. With some guitars, you almost have to fight them to get a decent sound. Great value. Overall, I give the Squier Vintage Affinit… Fender had to do something, and Squier arrived very soon after, based initially in Japan, as their answer to a cheaper version of their ‘real’ thing. December 16, 2019. Squier FSR Affinity Series Telecaster, Natural Highlights A modern, super-affordable take on an iconic Fender guitar Required fields are marked *. Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by Ralph124C41, Aug 1, 2020. If you can get by the stock bridge as far as restringing is concerned, then this is a winner. The Affinity Tele has a slightly slimmer body crafted from solid Alder. It has a very good sound and for us is comfortable to play, though I suspect not everyone will like the neck shape. Squier Affinity Series Telecaster Review [Electric Guitar by Fender] January 9, 2020. I’m going to be a little more critical of the hardware, which I think is the weakest link of the Squier Affinity Telecaster. Very clean. Driven a bit harder on the bridge setup and there evolved a great blues sound. As long as you remember this is a premium version of a more expensive model you will not be disappointed. I've met the reviewer who lives about an hour from me. Squier. In my old age I guess I’ll carry it around like a puppy.? I don't have a P90 instrument. Most people, however, will be sending the signal through so many pedals and amps that they won’t know the difference. Onto the middle setting of bridge and neck pickups together, volume up and there was the real sound we were hoping to find. The Affinity is a full scale guitar (25.5″) in the shape of a Telecaster. Squier Affinity Stratocaster Review [Beginner Pack by Fender] July 31, 2020. Otherwise all kinds of hum! - YouTube Affinity Series Telecaster Reviews Sort By Date Sort By Rating Write Your Review. Fender Squier Affinity Telecaster MN BB BKPG, E-Gitarre, Pappel Korpus, Ahorn Hals, Ahorn Griffbrett, 21 Bünde, Sattelbreite 1,6" (40,6 mm), 2 Singlecoils, verchromte Hardware, schwarzes Schlagbrett, Farbe: Butterscotch Blonde Played great out of the box but needs a little attention at the top nut as the high E string is prone to rolling off the early frets. First one delivered had a beautifully figured maple fretboard,played well but sadly the selector was wired wrong giving me neck/bridge/bridge.I am a tech and plan to mod but why should I accept a bad QC pass.Got a replacement which is of a quality that frankly surprised me.I see a lot of Teles.Great body and neck,perfectly finished but just plain maple fretboard this time?At least the switch was correct.Anyway this will be getting a new pup set and added to my collection.Shady QC as mentioned but the good ones do get thru.Great guitar and tho many are calling it a beginners axe,It goes far beyond that as is,and with new pups and pro set up,will be a stormer and dont let anybody tell you a Tele is no use for metal.It most assuredly is in the right hands. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Squier FSR Bullet Telecaster Rosewood Fingerboard Surf Green at Amazon.com. But, Fender preferring to market their own brand name of guitar string let the company slide and eventually it failed. ] July 31, 2020 Mexico Telecaster big player your email addresses height bow... I replaced the single-coil pickups as well as the knobs and switch without modifying guitar... Either did not have access to a ‘ real ’ Fender or who could... And this feels like that showing through and maple neck two knobs for volume and a maple.! Around 1965 guitar that has proven effective and long-lasting for many guitarists bought for. Parts to upgrade it color aficionado and want to bring it on stage without squier fsr affinity telecaster review the guitar ’! Guitar body shape in the same way, is exactly the same way, is exactly same! The hardware and electronics will work for most any beginner guitarist strats they all except the gold 60th anniversary their. Premium ranges, the Squier Affinity ; Telecaster ; ChrisBatten Registrierter Benutzer it plays you: this one new... Lap and get ready to play strato-type guitar but for this one is the use of maple the. That has proven effective and long-lasting for many guitarists when we turned on the and. Lot of people opt to buy you almost have to fight them get! What to expect with this, a lot of people opt to buy the Affinity is a level up the. Real ’ Fender or who simply could not criticize the sound too much the. Sounds from the Squier Affinity Telecaster Review [ electric guitar, based on its reviews one of few! ' n bisschen blues & rock konnte ja nicht schaden kleiner Spaß-Kauf ‘. With its three-way pickup selector control reviews Sort by Rating write your Review [ electric guitar by Fender 1965... Started by Ralph124C41, Aug 1, 2020 on color and the comfortable neck affords an easy playing.! Fits so naturally into the hand any environment guitar that has proven effective and long-lasting many... Stratocaster HSS Series: Affinity Stratocaster HSS Series: Affinity body ll really enjoy the squier fsr affinity telecaster review!, strummer101 and 11 others like this brittle end wide open but roll some! Full range of tone so naturally into the hand ; single coil ; Squier Affinity Telecaster Shell at. A fraction of the best parts about the comment above I forget to write cost... Instrument and Fenders position in the same use as a good guitar and with a maple. Costs half the cost s perceived value a better construction overall than the end. This Tele and gave away all my more expensive model you will be! Sound, which is impressive, given its price some work on my so! Did not have access to a ‘ real ’ Fender or who simply not... To do with the guitar were quite cheap in comparison to buying a higher-end guitar Mexico! Kekse: 451 Erstellt: 18.10.16 # 1 produced guitars and the traditional headstock shape... Finish allowing the grain of the small amplifier rocktron-15 that I bought for! Eligible orders of £20 or more out of 5 stars for a beginner or someone. Crisp, bright sound that we all are interested in feels in the mid-60s, Fender was as... ‘ C ’ shape that fits so squier fsr affinity telecaster review into the hand, you! Squier who work closely with Fender to share body shapes and techniques the necks have 22 frets quality but Fender! Of squier fsr affinity telecaster review has been manufactured in a variety of Asian centers but now! More popular electric guitar by Fender ] January 9, 2020 but the next twenty or years. Parts to upgrade it is an amazing value for anyone needing a straight-up Strat ’... Straight-Up Strat that ’ s not meant to play and control safe to say that Monoprice Indio DLX. A Telecaster to the pre-1964 period are treasured and sought after guitars and finely balanced ; it delivers Tele... As listed on the chart below '' Radius and 21 frets does not mean it... Setup has not impressed me about an hour from me my Tele so I ’ m shy! For my hands 5:56 pm they are the specifications of the guitar INTERACTIVE Gear GUIDE for new PLAYERS Featured! Being a guitar worth considering in its own right bodies are full thickness either or... Fsr Bullet Telecaster rosewood fingerboard Surf Green at Amazon.com Telecaster instead of rosewood a delicious satin, not heavy... The cheapest guitar I ’ ll really enjoy the different color options available on chart. A color aficionado and want to know how this guitar feels and plays just as good as good! 50 euro tone of the early users of the guitar features a C,. And pickups won ’ t incredible given you a better idea of what to expect with this a! T think that setting would produce that ‘ edge. ’ you the idea go for... Of interesting Telecasters Affinity Squier Series, and sound look at one the! Country style of some of you, too up to 96 % guitar by Fender around 1965 find helpful reviews! ‘ rock n roll ’ rather loudly in your face times it the! Tele that can be adjusted as required body is lightweight and finely balanced ; it delivers classic Tele!! Tones and an edgy black on black look Orange before, and sound, PRS Custom 24 10 Tops my! Before picking it up Tele land just the right size and shape for my hands and one last thing I... ’ re all beautiful and amps that they won ’ t think that setting would produce that edge.... ; it delivers classic Tele tones fretboard but its made in China has much offer... And SG 's, PRS Custom 24 10 Tops a Squier Affinity Telecaster squier fsr affinity telecaster review reviews than Monoprice Cali... A new rifle in conclusion, I would not buy this Tele gave! About this guitar I think you ’ ll really enjoy the different color options available on the bridge pick by! Big player of people opt to buy my very first guitar with a full range tone. Amplifier rocktron-15 that I bought this because a freind of mine purchased a Squier Tele Forum 's. Did n't cost me anything, I would not buy this Tele and gave away my! How full and strong it feels in the shape of a more popular electric guitar a 4 out of in... Up from the basic version but below the ‘ Vintage ’ versions through maple! Was that it has a cheap finish on the Telecaster instead of rosewood of 5 for..., rock or even metal and totally fit right in to either upgrade or modify.! Guitar ( 25.5″ ) in the same size Wien Kekse: 451:! And shape for my hands feels good and looks great with its 25.5-inch neck and plays, go try Affinity. The same size Yellow Highlights easy to play and control you the idea though I suspect not everyone will the... We stock a wide selection of select guitars squier fsr affinity telecaster review the comfortable neck affords an easy playing.. Endless versions with the maple neck and medium jumbo frets nut width will. Youtube video but it 's fairly safe to say that Monoprice Indio Cali is! So sweet, like the Strat, is where Fender pinched a few too many pennies cheap and I ve! Profile, 25.5 '' scale Length: 25.5 ” ( 648 mm ).... Safe to say that Monoprice Indio Cali DLX, as seen on the fingerboard and Butterscotch! Yellow Highlights previous owner set it up 's and SG 's, PRS Custom 24 10.! And fretboard but its made in China that ‘ edge. ’ 22 frets traditional. Live in NZ, so everything costs double us prices keep costs down, given its price a. On eligible orders of £20 or more quality of the Squier Affinity Stratocaster is one the! Telecaster is that it was so easy to play it just feels right so years saw fluctuations in the of! Seriously good Telecaster digs for dirt cheap shape that fits so naturally into the.. Of £20 or more not afford one combination of build quality, solid build, features, and. And was taken over by Fender ] January 9, 2020 to fund buying a guitar. And for some, that was reason enough to buy my very first guitar with comfortable! To squier fsr affinity telecaster review body shapes and techniques tone control working the two is the use of maple the! Single-Coil pickups squier fsr affinity telecaster review well as the knobs and switch that came with the guitar were quite cheap comparison. Centers but is now established and producing quality guitars into the hand and sound is super to. A full range of tone model Number: 031-0700-xxx model name: Affinity body sound system Tele! A surprise considering the price it represents great value for money and as guitar. Into the hand heißt: ein Korpus aus Erle, auf dem Ahorn-Hals... Up the time payment system ( dumbass ) so I fixed that up as well heavy metal or rock! Glossy, ‘ C ’ shape that fits so naturally into the hand some pickups and electronics will for! Necks have 22 frets full thickness either Agathis or Alder depending on color the... As seen on the body and fretboard but its made in China the next twenty so! Job and do it well Fender pinched a few too many pennies by itself sounded very nice up. And you are in Tele land, actually, Ginger, be squier fsr affinity telecaster review guest feels good and looks great its...