for new user, press1. Make friends, share videos & photos, record pronunciations and listen to the meaning of words in Nigerian languages and English. owambe saturday  Contextual translation of "turmeric powder" into Hausa. posted a translation on word © Copyright 2020 NigerianDictionary.com by NgEX! We also supply raw turmeric root, dry turmeric and turmeric powder for export. turmeric ata ile pupa – click here to buy. someone cannot play with ... welcome to mobile health service center for English, press 1. for Yoruba, press 2. for Igbo, press 3. for Hausa press 4. wait for 5 seconds. Asemenea ghimbirului, el poate fi gatit si proaspat, dar poate fi si murat. Fenugreek. NigerianDictionary.com is a social media network for Nigerian Languages and Culture, where you can post, discover and share Nigerian videos, pictures, words, pronunciations & translations in Nigerian Languages (currently Hausa, Igbo, Pidgin, Yoruba), You can find also find Nigerian comedy, jokes, proverbs, traditional dances, baby names, news, food, and other Nigeria related content. Fenugreek. posted a word Menene turmeric da Turanci? Soro soke werey Share photos and translations, record pronunciations, make friends. You most likely know it best for its wide use in Indian cuisine. Turmericul este un ingredient cu o aromă piperată, dulce şi amară în acelaşi timp şi cu un uşor parfum care te duce cu gândul la portocale şi ghimbir. (Yoruba), Yoruba_Proverbs The Hausa language, apart from being the first language of many people in Nigeria and Niger, is an important second language to many communities in surrounding areas. It is usually boiled, sun-dried and then ground into a powder. I am alone now but I enjoy studying Hausa. Keep quiet Our differentiation lies in researching and presenting ONLY FACTUAL SCIENTIFIC information. owambe saturday. In Arabic, turmeric is referred to by name alkarakum The name of turmeric in Turkish is Zerdeçal and kurkum in Hebrew. please wait. Pudra de turmeric este poate cel mai bine cunoscuta ca fiind unul dintre condimentele principale folosite in prepararea de curry. Soro soke werey Turmeric is kurkur in hausa Mint is Na’aNa’a Cinnamon is Kirfa Fenugreek is hulba Cloves is Kanafuru. posted a word For my non-Hausa friends, “Gyaran Jiki” literally means “fixing the body” and in the context of a wedding, its a series of body treatments the bride has to go through so she can look super glamourous during her wedding. rolake August 14, 2015 Please what is the Yoruba name of fenugreek. Turmeric tea benefits. Turmeric for Health's writer team consists of passionate writers from the fields of biotechnology, pharmacy, nutrition, Ayurveda & microbiology.Our writers are highly qualified with many having Ph.D., M.Tech & MSc degrees while others having B.Tech, BSc, B.Pharm. Human translations with examples: turmeric shuka. Make friends, share videos & photos, record pronunciations and listen to the meaning of words in Nigerian languages and English. wait for 5 seconds. Turmeric is known as yellow ginger in Nigeria. It has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Depending on your browser you will need to... English If you want to learn turmeric in English, you will find the translation here, along with other translations from Hausa to English. Categories: Plants and Flowers If you want to know how to say turmeric in Hausa, you will find the translation here. Adeola April 7, 2017 Fenugreek is iru, we just process it different, and we don’t often use the leaf. How to Say Turmeric in Hausa. It is known as ajo or ata ile pupa in Yoruba and kurkum in Hausa. Welcome to our organic turmeric company. (English), chineloneche (1) If youre eating turmeric (as opposed to taking it as a supplement; more on that later), youll find the root in the produce aisle at the grocery store it looks similar to ginger. What is turmeric in Hausa? Contextual translation of "turmeric plant" into Hausa. Ma'ana da fassarar turmeric. We hope this will help you in … Pidgin English I am interested in adopting a child too. You can get a portion of organic turmeric powder HERE and be transported to you. It comes from the turmeric root. Turmeric has been used in alternative medicine as a possibly effective aid in reducing blood cholesterol, reducing osteoarthritis pain, or relieving itching caused by chronic kidney disease. | An NgEX brand, Hausa culture and pronunciations of hausa names its and meanings, Get contacts from social network or email. Indienii au folosit turmericul (curcuma) pentru prepararea colorantilor pentru imbracaminte si articole textile. posted a word Sometimes I have to miss them for work and I am torn the rest of the day. English What does turmeric mean in English? I am a woman. The Hausa community is very protective of … The Hausa Community is a group of Hausa speaking Muslims from Northern Nigeria. ginger ... (in hausa) – click here to buy. Health Benefits of Turmeric. May 11, 2016 ewedu is fengreek. (Yoruba), Yoruba_Proverbs This is a hausa/ fulani dance common in the Northern part of Nigeria, A 6years old hausa boy learning panel beating in lagos, Hausa al'adu lafazai da sunayen Hausawa da kuma ma'ana. Where to Get Turmeric in Nigeria? Turmeric and chicory seed have beneficial effects on obesity markers and lipid profile in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). NigerianDictionary.com is a social media network for Nigerian Languages and Culture, where you can post, discover and share Nigerian videos, pictures, words, pronunciations & translations in Nigerian Languages (currently Hausa, Igbo, Pidgin, Yoruba) Please note that the rice may not look so yellow when you add the parboiled rice to the turmeric mix in the pot but when the rice is done, it will become very yellow. Yoruba: Yoruba name for turmeric is Ata Ile Pupa or Atale pupa. Hausa are bea...(more). My parents have sadly died. NigerianDictionary.com is a social media network for Nigerian Languages and Culture, where you can post, discover and share Nigerian videos, pictures, words, pronunciations & translations in Nigerian Languages (currently Hausa, Igbo, Pidgin, Yoruba) Find names, words, proverbs, jokes, slangs in Nigerian languages, and their meaning. SylvalineChi, this si the message or part of the message that taw sent.....more. 3. In most African region languages, turmeric is referred to name closer or the same as Englis h. In Chichewa, Hausa, Igbo, Sesotho, Yoruba, and Zulu, this herb is related to the name Turmeric only. 3. Say something and translate it into Hausa, Igbo, Pidgin or Yoruba. We have the best experience that make our customer satisfied with the good products and good services. English Turmeric contains a compound called curcumin, which fights inflammation and can protect against chronic illnesses like cancer and Alzheimer's disease. Common Names in India kafayat balohun. | by NgEX. posted a word Turmeric in Hausa language is called turmeric as well, which is super easy to remember. Translate and define turmeric. | An NgEX brand, Get contacts from social network or email. shey person no fit follow you play? Human translations with examples: shuka, stevia shuka, turmeric shuka. Turmeric in Hausa language is called turmeric as well, which is super easy to remember. Sometimes I wonder what their life was like before they came here. (), You now following The turmeric root has many health advantages. someone cannot play with you? someone cannot play with you? Turmericul nu este doar un condiment, ci si un bun colorant alimentar. (English), chineloneche Principalele avantaje ale consumului de turmeric Sus • Turmericul este un antiinflamator natural cu proprietati antiinflamatorii excelente, reducand durerea cauzata de artrita sau osteoporoza. Find names, words, proverbs, jokes, slangs in Nigerian languages, and their meaning. posted a translation on word Uleiurile esentiale din turmeric sunt folosite in parfumerie. Menene turmeric da Hausa? Turmeric is a bright yellow-orange spice commonly used in curries and sauces. © Copyright 2020 NigerianDictionary.com by NgEX! someone cannot play with ... Hausa: Hausa name for turmeric is Gangamau. Find more Farsi words at wordhippo.com! Say something and translate it into Hausa, Igbo, Pidgin or Yoruba. BritBritBrow, You now following I am on some websites to meet men but I think I should wait. I look forward to my Hausa lessons. Hausa: Turmeric (pronounced / ˈ t ɜːr m ər ɪ k /, also / ˈ t uː m ər ɪ k / or / ˈ tj uː m ər ɪ k /) is a flowering plant, Curcuma longa of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae, the roots of which are used in cooking.